TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carlisle Request

ShelbyEra08

I havent been on here alot lately, because i being crazy mad busy with my new Job.

I wont be able to check out the special guests speakers during the Shelby event at Carlisle this year, i am planning on walking around on SAturday at Carlisle.

can someone take High Quality videos (if allowed) of the guest speakers. I am going to be working on a side project for the fun of it, and i would like to incorporate some video of the guest speakers talking about the cars or about the Legend Carroll Shelby.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Edited by ShelbyEra08

I havent been on here alot lately, because i being crazy mad busy with my new Job.

I wont be able to check out the special guests speakers during the Shelby event at Carlisle this year, i am planning on walking around on SAturday at Carlisle.

can someone take High Quality videos (if allowed) of the guest speakers. I am going to be working on a side project for the fun of it, and i would like to incorporate some video of the guest speakers talking about the cars or about the Legend Carroll Shelby.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Hey

I would do it for you but doing documentry on How sniffing spray paint affects an idiots mind !! ( I will be the test subject ) :drop::sing_rain: