TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Attire for Carlisle Friday night dinner?

Slabo

Just wear the usual - 40th aniv. hat , 40th aniv. shirt , 40th aniv. pants , CS shoes , and because it's you - make sure you have CLEAN underwear on (as per what your mom told you ). Might want to also bring along your 40th aniv. jacket in case it gets cold out there Bob. :hysterical::poke::hysterical2::hysterical3: P.S. Take your camera for pix :camera:

I am packing to take off tomorrow so was wondering? Will we head back to the hotel first?

There will be time to head back to the hotel late Friday afternoon to get ready for the banquet and head back to Carlisle. Business casual would be fine I'm sure but have not heard about the official dress code.

There will be time to head back to the hotel late Friday afternoon to get ready for the banquet and head back to Carlisle. Business casual would be fine I'm sure but have not heard about the official dress code.

Thanks Tony! Business casual will be fine. Most guys are heading back to the hotel around 5 or 6 PM. This gives about 2 hours before the dinner.

Just wear the usual - 40th aniv. hat , 40th aniv. shirt , 40th aniv. pants , CS shoes , and because it's you - make sure you have CLEAN underwear on (as per what your mom told you ). Might want to also bring along your 40th aniv. jacket in case it gets cold out there Bob. :hysterical::poke::hysterical2::hysterical3: P.S. Take your camera for pix :camera:

Always a one in the crowd :finger: But really do you think that would be to much? :lol:

Thanks guys, I just didn't know where it was going to be held or if we would have time to change. I will plan for typical Bash banquet attire then.

Are you going to wear your clear bra too ? Might go good with the thong.

NAAAAAW Bob - go braless - with the way airport security is there in the east coast (ya know) and a "NO TUMBLEWEED ZONE" policy who needs a bra ! :hysterical2:

Archived