TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby national memorial - May 30, 2012

19again

On May 30,2012 at 8:55 PM CDST there will be a nation wide gathering of Shelby & Ford owners to salute Carroll's life. This will consist of talk and horse power.

In the Chicago area please arrive early at

Hooters

1303 Butterfield Rd

Downers Grove, IL 60515

Get directions

(630) 960-4008

In the Milwaukee area we will be gathering at

Erv's Mug

130 West Ryan Road

Oak Creek, WI 53154

414-762-5010

It will be Wednesday May 30th 8:55 PM. Everyone is welcome. Please come early.

Anyone in the Detroit area interested in forming a gathering somewhere on Woodward???

Woodward or at World Headquarters. I feel like either place would be very appropriate. Where ever it is count me in! I'm sure Scott will be alerting us soon as to where it will be.

Woodward or at World Headquarters. I feel like either place would be very appropriate. Where ever it is count me in! I'm sure Scott will be alerting us soon as to where it will be.

Hey guys - I am up for Woodward or Ford WHQ

I may be up for it in the Detroit area depending on where it is. I'm working till 9 or 9:30 that night and this is taking place at 9:55pm to coincide with the 6:55pm PST, correct?

I have a few calls out to some folks in Detroit area in an effort to find a location. Please contact me ASAP if you know of a location willing to host this. Preferably one that can also display the webcast! Anyone with connections to a local establishment would be Excellent.

I have a few calls out to some folks in Detroit area in an effort to find a location. Please contact me ASAP if you know of a location willing to host this. Preferably one that can also display the webcast! Anyone with connections to a local establishment would be Excellent.

I'm going to go to a few places tomorrow and see if they're willing to host us.

Anyone in the Madison Area want to get together? I was thinking Quaker Steak in Middleton may be a good spot to meet that night.

I Think that would be a great idea!! Time?? What do you think?? I might even be able to find a few more SHELBYs to come along!

The only thing I'm wondering is if Wednesday night is Bike night there?? Do you know anyone there to talk to??

I Think that would be a great idea!! Time?? What do you think?? I might even be able to find a few more SHELBYs to come along!

The only thing I'm wondering is if Wednesday night is Bike night there?? Do you know anyone there to talk to??

I forgot it was bike night. If you have another suggestion I am open for ideas.

On May 30,2012 at 8:55 PM CDST there will be a nation wide gathering of Shelby & Ford owners to salute Carroll's life. This will consist of talk and horse power. In the Chicago area please arrive early at Hooters 1303 Butterfield Rd Downers Grove, IL 60515 Get directions ‎ (630) 960-4008

Coming from Oswego Il What is a good early time to be there? Rick

In Michigan, the following event will take place at the Automotive Hall of Fame:

Automotive Hall of Fame

21400 Oakwood Boulevard

Dearborn, MI 48124

Doors will open at 8:30 p.m. EST

Free Admission (normal $8)

All displays will be available for viewing

The Memorial webcast will be displayed in their auditorium.

Special Carroll Shelby memorial stickers will be provided at no cost.

Any questions, feel free to contact me.

Coming from Oswego Il What is a good early time to be there? Rick

Come as early as you want. I will be there by 8 or 8:15 PM. See you there and finally get to meet up with you.

On May 30,2012 at 8:55 PM CDST there will be a nation wide gathering of Shelby & Ford owners to salute Carroll's life. This will consist of talk and horse power.

In the Chicago area please arrive early at

Hooters

1303 Butterfield Rd

Downers Grove, IL 60515

Get directions

(630) 960-4008

What time are people meeting up at hooters tomorrow? Thanks

Archived