TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone with a glass roof get a build date or delivery yet?

Obiefox

Is the glass roof still on material hold?

Thanks,

Kevin

"Material Hold" just means your car has not been scheduled yet.

There is NO hold on a car due to any lack of materials, contrary to how the term "Material Hold" sounds.

Phill

Spoke to SVT this morning and he stated production has slowed down for quality checks. No other info on when all will be back up to speed. Just have to wait for the call from our sales manager with the Vin#. Very nice guy said to call back anytime to get update.

Grabber Blue

Black stripes

Recaro

Track pack

WaitWaitWait!!

Laura

Spoke to SVT this morning and he stated production has slowed down for quality checks. No other info on when all will be back up to speed. Just have to wait for the call from our sales manager with the Vin#. Very nice guy said to call back anytime to get update.

Grabber Blue

Black stripes

Recaro

Track pack

WaitWaitWait!!

Laura

how are you getting the track pack without the performance pack? typo?

how are you getting the track pack without the performance pack? typo?

Sorry, didn't list all the options, the only thing I didn't order was the glass roof. Just lazy with typing all the options but not to lazy to call SVT once a week. Will be calling each Friday morning. My dealer seems to be to busy to check status each day. Just hoping to get the good news from SVT

Sorry, didn't list all the options, the only thing I didn't order was the glass roof. Just lazy with typing all the options.....

The fact is, you can't get a Track Pack without the Perfomance Pack so it doesn't need to be included in your list.

One can logicaly deduce that if you have a TP, you have the PP.

Phill

Archived