TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ilmor's Mustang GT 5.0

ilmor

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bob are you driving that beauty to Tasca?

Well...I was going to, but then I read that the Tasca event is also a tribute to Carrol Shelby, so now I'm not sure!

How do you like the 4.2 screen and all the info it displays? That engine is a thing of beauty.

4.2 screen is awesome...much better than any similar system I've seen so far. The rear camera clarity and view is fantastic. I spent the better part of last night reading about Sync and updating my Sync online info, etc.

.LOL I did go see it this morning at 4:30 too!!

I can't help but go in the garage in the evening and just sit and look at the car.

I remember my first Mustang - '85 GT - black. How far they've come....

At the time, I thought that one was quick! :hysterical:

I can't help but go in the garage in the evening and just sit and look at the car.

I remember my first Mustang - '85 GT - black. How far they've come....

At the time, I thought that one was quick! :hysterical:

It was quick...and now they're quicker...and quicker... :-)

I was @ a all Ford car show sat and looked @ the interior of 79 Mustang and I forgot how far the new Mustang has come. Remember the 79 TURBO Mustang 0 to 60 in 11.2 sec. I am not craping on this car just making a comparison. We are very lucky to have this current crop of Mustangs.---- Even better when they are BLACK---

Im driving the real thing to Tasca tomorrow!

And the real thing was beautiful.... :drop: Nice to see you again Bob and thanks for bringing the 5.0 to Tasca enjoy it.... :happy feet:

And the real thing was beautiful.... :drop: Nice to see you again Bob and thanks for bringing the 5.0 to Tasca enjoy it.... :happy feet:

Thanks and same here! Will I be see you or Sean's Mustangs Unlimited thread soon?? Hope yall had a good time there, it was great weather for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived