TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm back

After a good 7 months of break,I'm back.It feels good to be here again.Site looks have changed drastically.I was just too busy these months to get on the site again.Even forgot my password.

But it really feels good to be back.To be back between fellow Snake freaks.

I'd go somewhat offtopic.Actually,never really got the time to even check out the new official announcements for '13 SS.Just googled and found nothing.Could anyone shed some light on '13 SS's status? I spotted the GT500 on Google Images,yeah (and the rear looks fantastic! 650HP? I'm excited as hell!),but I'm more in Snakes,thats why I posted here.Does anyone know what Shelby has to say? And what about Code Red? I remember peeps discussing here last time when I was active. Is it still a WIP?

Thank you very much,Robert.And I was expecting you to reply,in specific.You know how life is-unpredictable.

Well,as I said,I'm back and would try not to leave again.This place just gets better and better everyday :wub:

Any status updates on '13 SS,though?

Thank you very much,Robert.And I was expecting you to reply,in specific.You know how life is-unpredictable.

Well,as I said,I'm back and would try not to leave again.This place just gets better and better everyday :wub:

Any status updates on '13 SS,though?

I've heard nothing.............

R

• 2 weeks later...

Not even on the Code Red? Come on,R,hows this possible.Haven't there been any updates from the Shelby team,or is it just nobody here has paid attention.

Anyways,thanks for replying.Hope you're enjoying your SS (it was 07,right?)

I believe from what I heard, Shelby will not be building Code Reds. Gary P. has the only car.

I am assuming that the Shelby 1000 will be taking its place.

Anyways,thanks for replying.Hope you're enjoying your SS (it was 07,right?)

No, mine is a 2008. I had to have those HID's!!............plus I specifically wanted sat. radio delete (no hockey puck antenna on the trunk surface). 2008 was it, first year for HID's, last year for sat. radio delete option.

R

There you are :P

The 2013 Mustangs are hitting lots all around and I have to say, these are just absolutely amazing Mustangs. The 5.0 has so much style and makes you fear the thought of "....and there are still two (three) more Mustangs above that"

Nothing on GT500 vs ZL1 yet, but I'm sure you'll be seeing it soon.

No, mine is a 2008. I had to have those HID's!!............plus I specifically wanted sat. radio delete (no hockey puck antenna on the trunk surface). 2008 was it, first year for HID's, last year for sat. radio delete option.

R

Haha.Oh yeah,I understand.

@Helix: So you seeing any on the roads,lately? I mean the 5.0s? I seriously hope the new SS isn't a 1000.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, Code Red was never a production vehicle or slated for production. It was and engineering and design mule. The Shelby 1000 is an entirely seperate sub-brand within the Shelby family of vehicles. More heavily contented than the Super Snake.

Roger

Archived