TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HEATED Seats

Just got off the phone with the sales manager at the local dealer. Says they got a second allocation and my order is going in today. Just trying to understand why i can't get heated seats in a NON-recaro convertible with the Performance Pack. Are the heated seats only available to people who get ZERO option cars? thanks for any insights. BTW - i switched to Recaros since he assured me the matrix would not allow him to order the heat seats and the PP together.

I always wonder who designs these option packages and such which oftentimes make absolutely no sense.

:happy feet: Wait till you get some age on you and you will see that heated seats could be the thing for you. What does having 662 hp under your butt do for the warmth :sing_rain:

The point might be....who drives a 662HP car in cold weather that would require heated seats? The tires lose their traction and you're asking for trouble.

Three points about the heated seats.

1. I love driving my convertible in 60 degree weather. Traction is fine but it can get chilly on the highway.

2. No heat seats is my wife's BIGGEST complaint about my Shelby...

3. Three back surgeries later, and a heated seat really loosens things up in the morning

:)

Wife's Maxima has heated/cooled seats and heated steering wheel. In that car I like it. In my Shelby I would rather go simpler. I'm already starting to regret the Navigation option. I just want to drive and enjoy it, not spend 5 minutes trying to fiddle with the radio etc. I liked my old 1999 Mustang with the old school pull on light switch. I'm sure as I get used to it I'll like it more, but for me simpler is better.

Joe

Archived