TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby "King of the Road" Three part series on Velocity

Carl Bishop

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Set the DVR! ATT doesn't say which segment is which and has it going to like 6 hours. I'm thinking the first 3 hours arw the show and the next is the re-run of it.

Set the DVR! ATT doesn't say which segment is which and has it going to like 6 hours. I'm thinking the first 3 hours arw the show and the next is the re-run of it.

They actually have it scheduled to run all three segments back to back 4X starting on Sunday night @ 8:00PM EDT through Monday 11:00AM EDT. It then re-runs again from 5:00PM-8:00PM on Monday.

No Velocity on my TV, I hope that it shows up on DVD or one of lower number channels. Really want to see the footage they have to show.

Until then, I guess I'll have to go and re-watch the Cobra-Ferarri Wars DVD I have.

Not part of my DTV package darn it. Oh well, maybe some other channel will air it at some point.

Spent my Money on a Shelby, No DVR.

So does anyone know how toi get a copy??

Same here lol. I wonder if SA plans to sell the series on blu ray or dvd at all? WIll definitely be watching Sunday but it would also be nice to have the series to watch whenever.

Holy cow. I'm going to have to watch these shows at least 10 times. I thought I knew just about everything about Carroll. Learning so many new facts that I've never heard. I never knew he was so ill when he was a young child. Probably the best history of Shelby out there to date.

I just saw an ad on Velocity Discovery Channel they will be airing a 3 part series this Sunday (5/20) starting @ 8:00pm EDT called Carroll Shelby "King of the Road".

http://velocity.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=66.17287.133439.41694.1

Thanks for the info... DVR set x3...

Archived