TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My new Dead Pedal arrived and I put it in this morning. Just in time for the Fun Ford Weekend Car show in Rockingham NC tomorrow. I really like it and think it does complement the interior without being too much. Kind of just brightens the floorboard 'dark hole'. Just waiting for the billet engine caps I got on sale to arrive now!

I'll get some pics up soon.

• 2 weeks later...

All,

Thanks for waiting, I have not been on for quite a while. Below are the pics of the Dead Pedal. I do like it but my only concern is that since it is laser cut for the snake, and the carpet shows through, How do I clean the carpet now?

7257668702_a7d2d37717_m.jpg

Of course the next thing is to get the upgraded pedals to match.......

I read a post of your earlier that said the pedal covers were a pain. It may be a bit but eventually i'll get them. I keep thinking about another post I read where the guys were talking about doing 'too much' to the interior. I definately like the looks of the pedal covers but have to keep reminding myself of moderation.

I read a post of your earlier that said the pedal covers were a pain. It may be a bit but eventually i'll get them. I keep thinking about another post I read where the guys were talking about doing 'too much' to the interior. I definately like the looks of the pedal covers but have to keep reminding myself of moderation.

I've done a few things but I'm done now. The upper right bolt on the brake peddle was the hardest thing, everything else was a snap.

IMAG0410.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

SGT0128 I admit I got the idea for the shift knob from you and I like the headrest covers as well. I think I have just a couple more interior mods like a console/armrest cover and headrest covers in addition to the pedals but that will probaly be it. I have read several folks being disappointed with some of the stainless trim pieces for the interior so i'll probably pass on those. I really like the ideas I have gotten from folks like you and I enjoy seeing people take pride in their cars.

I wanted to match the stock pedals and found one on Ebay's KARMUSTANG store. They have one listed # 270966083189 - they sell the Billet Dead Pedal for $29.95 with free S&H. I bought one and it fits great and installs the same as all the other ones. Check it out - I recommend it.

This is the one I was going to do, but I keep putting if off. It matches the "stock" pedal covers...

http://www.cjponypar...5-2012/p/PCS23/

This is the one I was going to do, but I keep putting if off. It matches the "stock" pedal covers...

http://www.cjponypar...5-2012/p/PCS23/

I've got that one. Pretty sure CDC is the OEM supplier for the stock pedals, because it's a DEAD MATCH for them. Easy install, nice item.

Jer

Archived