TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR production team Jacket

I have a friend that is thinking about selling his KR Production team jacket. I can vouch that it is the real deal. There are only 20 or so of these jackets in existance.

would anyone here be interested? before it goes to EBAY?

it does say Adam on the right front chest area

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

I have a friend that is thinking about selling his KR Production team jacket. I can vouch that it is the real deal. There are only 20 or so of these jackets in existance.

would anyone here be interested? before it goes to EBAY?

it does say Adam on the right front chest area

Your buddy wants $100K for a jacket ?

Wow....haha

You could buy Amy's KR for less. :shift:

Yeah, you can buy Amy's KR AND get the same jacket thrown in for less !

You and your buddy are out of touch. You for coming on this forum and posting $100k for a jacket !

We KR owners want to thank you for keeping us in mind though :blink:

remember I built part of all of your KR's I do know values and what some of you paid for your KR's lol... Ive seen a Shleby GT production jacket go for over $800 and I do have one of those but its mine and ill never sell it

remember I built part of all of your KR's I do know values and what some of you paid for your KR's lol... Ive seen a Shleby GT production jacket go for over $800 and I do have one of those but its mine and ill never sell it

Bill,

I don't think anyone here paid over sticker for their KR. Most of us came in after the market crashed and scooped up a KR for the price of a new GT-500.

$800 for that KR jacket is more reasonable. But one hundred thousand dollars?? My sister just bought a 3 bedroom house for cheaper !!!

Where is everyone getting the 100K price? I see the auction on ebay and it says $1,000. Some people pay $600-800 for a nice jacket. This one is not too far off that price.

Where is everyone getting the 100K price? I see the auction on ebay and it says $1,000. Some people pay $600-800 for a nice jacket. This one is not too far off that price.

Did you look at the ad yesterday? It was originally listed for $100K

Now for a thousand dollars, while it's high, it's down to earth.

100k lol must of been some glitch but yeah its there for sale maybe high but its his call

Bill, perhaps it was a glitch, hence my jaw dropping reaction.

The ad now is typical for those type of items.

The price of the KR jacket seems low compare to this one...

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4603f98a66

Apples/Oranges.

Phill

• 2 weeks later...

Archived