svttim

Fall Cruise for a Cause

October 5th 6th and 7th

Chula Vista Resort, Wisconsin Dells WI

Friday 5th

Check In -Informal Get together 8PM

Reserved Parking Lot

Saturday 6th

9 am Lineup, first 50 cars or pre-registrants get goody bags/special prize drawings

Lunch compliments of Ballweg Ford

Afternoon Pirates Cove Mini Golf Tournament

Cost is 10 dollars for adults, kids under 16 free

Price includes lunch, golf and awards, Awards, speakers and prize presentation

Sunday 8th

Breakfast Enjoy Resort/Dells Area or Nekoosa's Pumpkin fest car show (1 Hr North)

Discount rooms are available now until 8/31 and include water park admission.

Tower Suites- $105, Condo Jr Suite- $155 2 Bedroom Condo- $205

ALL PROCEEDS GO TOWARDS THE FIGHT AGAINST BREAST/COLON CANCER

To Pre-register and Information Contact

Dan Neve

715-305-7986

• 3 months later...

Just returning from the 2012 Woodward Dream Cruise today and Sturgis less than 2 weeks, the time to get signed up for this event is now! The openings for the first 50 to contact me is getting down there and you do not want to miss out on being in the drawing for the special prize that awaits one lucky individual. So quit sitting on the fence call me or send me an email that you will join us for one of the funnest events of the year with other Ford and Mustang enthusiasts!

I have confermed that we will have special guests join us from Detroit and give us some news from HQ :-)

For those interested in joining us for Friday night voyage on the Ghost Boat please let me know this also so i can give you all of the details. It is about a 45 Minute cruise up the Wisconsin River with a stop at Witches Gultch- not for the faint of heart so I hear ;o)

Again get your room booked and let me know you will be joining us for what many have said is the best event they attend durign the year.

Thanks, Dan

What is the schedule for the weekend? Is their more planned than the golf?

Meet and greet, dinner with VIP and driving your GT500. Oh and the water park. See you there!

Made the registration yesterday for the weekend. Asked for tower suite room but got jr suite for the same $$$ :happy feet: . Looking forward to a teriffic weekend!

Just returning from the 2012 Woodward Dream Cruise today and Sturgis less than 2 weeks, the time to get signed up for this event is now! The openings for the first 50 to contact me is getting down there and you do not want to miss out on being in the drawing for the special prize that awaits one lucky individual. So quit sitting on the fence call me or send me an email that you will join us for one of the funnest events of the year with other Ford and Mustang enthusiasts!

I have confermed that we will have special guests join us from Detroit and give us some news from HQ :-)

For those interested in joining us for Friday night voyage on the Ghost Boat please let me know this also so i can give you all of the details. It is about a 45 Minute cruise up the Wisconsin River with a stop at Witches Gultch- not for the faint of heart so I hear ;o)

Again get your room booked and let me know you will be joining us for what many have said is the best event they attend durign the year.

Thanks, Dan

Hi Dan, I sent you an e-mail and forgot to mention I'm interested in the ghost boat ride also.

Chuck

If you have yet to make your room reservation - do so now! Information at top of page. Also many of are going to take a 90 minute Ghost Boat ride Friday eening on the upper dells. If interested please call or email Dan so we can have seats reserved for you and your party (Chuck I have you added). Cost is $23/person but should be a lot of fun, and that is what this weekend is all about - having fun with other Ford/Mustang/shelby owners :-)

Hope to see many old friends along with many new ones there - my contact is dan.neve@staabco.com (715)305-7986

Again this event is to also support the fight against breast and prostate cancer so please plan to show your support! Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

We have a great group of cars showing up for this next weekend so if you are considering joining us it is not to late to sign up. Refer to first post for all information :-)

Many great Shelby and SVT items to win with a great evening planned for those staying fo rthe banquet.

Hope to see you there with some great weather still lingering (fingers crossed!).

Dan

We are just days away from this event and Dan has planned a good one. The car count is well up this year, the guest list impressive. You will not get a better event for a donation of 10 dollars. There is no limit to participants so, just show up. Pictures to follow

Had a great time this past weekend. The weather was cool to cold but no rain. I will post some pics after I downsize them. Thanks Dan for a wonderful show and cruise thru the Wisconsin colors.

Here is the link for all my photos, enjoy.

http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/fe/l=en_US/p/Organizer/AlbumID=5974972015/a=8520827_8520827/s_c=0/s_otsc=SYE/s_otsi=PASS/s_ru=FALSE/s_se=FDR/s_cmpg=sem_google_FSOCT25#state=%7B%22pl%22%3A%7B%22uc%22%3A2%2C%22aid%22%3A5974972015%2C%22vp%22%3A%22g%22%2C%22sb%22%3A5%7D%2C%22ovm%22%3A%7B%22v%22%3A%22s%22%7D%7D

What a Great time we had. Although a bt chilly, the cruise was beautiful, the colors at peak, the winding roads and the beutiful country that is the Dells area. The hotel was Beautiful and very accomidating. We had over 70 cars attend, over 100 guests for dinner. We were joined by Dave Demcheck and Matt Porath from Ford Motor company along with Marcie Cipriani, the director of SVTOA. Rich was the official photographer (someone borrowed my camera) and we should see pictures soon. Next year, we will be doing a car show on sunday and expect to top 100 cars. A great way to end the driving season and collect funds for a great cause

Archived