TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ERINWOOD FORD HAS WHITE & YELLOW 2013 BOSS 302

SHELBYCS6

Stopped by Erinwood Ford in Mississauga today and they have a school bus yellow and white Boss 302 for sale at msrp with a couple more expected next week.

Also saw my first "gotta have it green" 5.0 at another dealership in Mississauga and I just love this colour..

Erinwood also indicated they will sell the 2013 gt500 at msrp and they have a couple of great deals on remaining 2012 gt500's

I really want to see the green Boss and I wish this was available in the GT500.

I saw a "gotta have it green" vert last week and loved it also.I find it more striking in person than in the pics. I agree that it would be a nice choice to have on the GT500. Having said that, school bus yellow would still be my choice if I bought a Boss.

Stopped by Erinwood Ford in Mississauga today and they have a school bus yellow and white Boss 302 for sale at msrp with a couple more expected next week.

Also saw my first "gotta have it green" 5.0 at another dealership in Mississauga and I just love this colour..

Erinwood also indicated they will sell the 2013 gt500 at msrp and they have a couple of great deals on remaining 2012 gt500's

I really want to see the green Boss and I wish this was available in the GT500.

How about a :camera:

Archived