TEAM SHELBY FORUM

You might be anal retentive if . . .

Just guessing, but I would bet the majority of us on TS are very anal retentive and could tell some stories about just how anal retentive we truly are.

Today, driving through a neighborhood; I passed a house that is always immaculate. The guys cars are always spotless and his yard is incredible. I finally figured out how he keeps that yard looking like carpet. After mowing, he was out in the yard with his 20 gallon wet dry vac picking up all of the left over clippings. Vacuuming the yard??? Holy crap! And I thought I was bad using my leaf blower to dry off my wheels after washing them.

I can't stand my neighbor who refuses to sharpen her lawn mower blades after mowing the sticks; this shouldn't get under my skin but every year I end up offering to fix her lawn mower for a small serving of her divine quality tomatoes; my dad's tomatoes are great too, but we grow mostly big boys, beefsteak, (insert weird oval tomato here), and cherry tomatoes....add 'off topic' to that anal and retentive part. ;)

...After mowing, he was out in the yard with his 20 gallon wet dry vac picking up all of the left over clippings. Vacuuming the yard??? Holy crap! And I thought I was bad using my leaf blower to dry off my wheels after washing them.

What's wrong with that? :shrug: I use a wet/dry to vacuum up leaves around the bushes in the front. I use a leaf blower to dry my whole car... Not just the wheels... Then take a Master Blaster Sidekick to finish the job.

IMG_1914.jpg

What's wrong with that? :shrug: I use a wet/dry to vacuum up leaves around the bushes in the front. I use a leaf blower to dry my whole car... Not just the wheels... Then take a Master Blaster Sidekick to finish the job.

IMG_1914.jpg

You need help Pete.................... :hysterical2:

Just fooling brother. You're our car detailing Guru :worship:

"What's wrong with that? :shrug: I use a wet/dry to vacuum up leaves around the bushes in the front. I use a leaf blower to dry my whole car... Not just the wheels... Then take a Master Blaster Sidekick to finish the job."

What brand of Leaf Blower is that and how long does the Battery last?

IMG_1914.jpg

Damn Pete. I wish I had your attention to details.

I bought a leaf blower just for the cars. Have another for the leafs. I also use a tooth brush to clean the engine bay after every wash. I would say that I have OCD but everything has to be in order so I have CDO!! Lol.

I use my own toothbrush to detail my car !! But for mothers day I used hers instead :hysterical2:

WOW, your tooth brush sure gets a lot of use, YOU use it to detail your Engine and SHE uses it to detail the Bathroom.............. :hysterical2:

Archived