TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First production models

The first two pictures feature an SVTPP and one with the track pack. Visually, besides the larger splitter on the track pack, they look identical (even the rims are the same)

The track pack only consists of (3) external oil coolers. Engine, transmission and differential.

The wheels, torsen diff, front splitter , and Bilstien electronic dampers are all included in the performance pack.

the white/blue stripes is sexy as hell

Yeah, except I don't think this is actually a real combination you can order. On the Ford site, the blue stripes are bright blue and not the very dark blue seen in those pics. That car appears to be some one-off press car or something, because I don't think you can actually order it like that.

Yeah, except I don't think this is actually a real combination you can order. On the Ford site, the blue stripes are bright blue and not the very dark blue seen in those pics. That car appears to be some one-off press car or something, because I don't think you can actually order it like that.

Yes you can order it like that. The Ford website is wrong. The order guide is correct. My dealer verified it with Ford. I don't know why they haven't changed the web site. Grabber blue stripes are NOT available on any color.

Thanks for the link to those great '13 pictures. I don't mind hearing the grabber blue stripes have gone away. The dark blue stripes on white are a must have option.

The Grabber Blue with white stripes is also looking real sharp to me. I really like the black taillight panel and dark tinted taillights. It works great to break up some of the mass of the rear of the car.

That wide open grille REALLY does it for me! I mean, how freaking hard core are the engineers on this car?! "We need more cooling guys....." then, "Well, hell, just take the grille out". That is cool. Pun not intended.

BUT, not a fan of the wheels on the SVTPP. My -favorite- wheels are the ones that came on the 2010 GT500, and then the non SVTPP cars. Even the 2011 and 2012 SVTPP wheels look better to me. I know, whine whine whine! But hey, when thats all I can complain about, the Ford boys have done pretty good! Lord, what an amazing car.....

Archived