TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anybody have grey leather interior?

voodoo

My car has grey leather.

Just curious as to how many of you out there have grey leather interior instead of black? Absolutely nothing wrong with black, I have just seen very few with grey. Just wondering how many are here. Thanks

Out of the 2,266 white SGT's built for the 2007 model year, 397 had the light graphite (gray) leather interior. And because I have a feeling the next question will be about the black cars............ out of the 3,385 black SGT's built for the 2007 model year, 231 had the light graphite leather interior.

Steve

Out of the 2,266 white SGT's built for the 2007 model year, 397 had the light graphite (gray) leather interior. And because I have a feeling the next question will be about the black cars............ out of the 3,385 black SGT's built for the 2007 model year, 231 had the light graphite leather interior.

Steve

Thanks Steve.

397 and 231...not many!

OK...How many black GT/SC Californias with Light graphite?

J/K :)

Steve

How many with Grey Leather and Black with the Northern California Edition Package?

Steve

The black with the light graphite looks really sharp!

• 1 year later...

How many with Grey Leather and Black with the Northern California Edition Package?

I've got one; #4765 bought at Marin Ford (since closed) in San Rafael, CA, 15 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Have all Northern California Cars received their FREE sill plates?

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived