TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Mountain Region Windshield banners

JeffJ

I have had enough requests to get an order in for the Team Shelby Mountain Region Windshield Banners. These will be $40 shipped. Let me know who would like one so that I can get an order in for them. Looking at just white right now, but if special colors are wanted, I can order them. However I would need 4-5 of a color to order. I will have them in a couple of weeks. Here's what they look like, but of course they will say Mountain Region.

135.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the banners at home. Let me know if you would like one. I will bring them with me to the memorial on the 30th and have them available also. I will also have them available at the June 23rd Team Shelby Event at Bandimere Speedway.

I have the banners at home. Let me know if you would like one. I will bring them with me to the memorial on the 30th and have them available also. I will also have them available at the June 23rd Team Shelby Event at Bandimere Speedway.

Is that the FFW? I'm planning to be there again this year.

I'll take one if it's at FFW. Or if I ever make a CSBC meet.

Phill

Is that the FFW? I'm planning to be there again this year.

I'll take one if it's at FFW. Or if I ever make a CSBC meet.

Phill

Yes, I'll have them at FFW. I haven't made any CSBC events lately either. I've been out of town or at another engagement which I could not miss. Then again, my car is still up on the lift with no engine in it as I have no time to work on it right now. Argh!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'll have to find out what is going on with them. I'm out and have been for about a year now and have not been able to get more. The Shelby Store was stocking them when Jer was there, so may want to call to see if they still are.

• 1 month later...

Jeff:

I have been trying to get one of these banners for way over a year now for the Pacific Northwest Region. I have contacted our local guy, John Farmer a couple of times with littler or no response. Is there some way I can get the graphics for one of your banners and then I can get the Pacific Northwest Region inserted where yours says Mountain Region, or maybe even buy one of your banners so I can have it re-duplicated with the region!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks

Don

That was my same source, so not sure if I'll have better luck. I know SPP was producing them in house on their new printer earlier in the year, so need to find out if that will be our new source or not. SPP had many available for all regions during the Bash this year.

I was at Shelby last weekend and they had a bunch of regional banners available. But I didn't happen to notice if they had Mountain Region available. Didn't really look at the particular regions too much since I have mine. But they did have a bunch at the store last weekend.

Hi Jeff,

Do you have any in black OR white?

I'm looking for a couple for the car hauler...

Thanks

Barry

Hey Barry,

What did you buy for a hauler?

You're movin' on up in the world of GT500's, ey? <lol>

Phill

Archived