TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do the Dora codes mean?

My priority number was 19. Not sure if that's better than the 99 or not. He said it was one of their 4 allocation cars. He said about 60 days to delivery... we'll see about that. No rush now that my order is real.

Where can you find a list of what the codes mean on the orders? I've seen others with 99 and people make that sound bad and I've seen a priority of 10 also.

From what I understand 10 is the highest priority a dealer can place on an order to Ford. The lower the number the higher the priority. I placed my order on 3/23/12 at a priority 10 and last Saturday my dealer gave me my VIN and an expected delivery date of May 12, 2012.

Again, this is all based on my internet/forum research on the priority numbers, so if someone else has better data, please chime in.

From what I understand 10 is the highest priority a dealer can place on an order to Ford. The lower the number the higher the priority. I placed my order on 3/23/12 at a priority 10 and last Saturday my dealer gave me my VIN and an expected delivery date of May 12, 2012.

Again, this is all based on my internet/forum research on the priority numbers, so if someone else has better data, please chime in.

10 is the lowest number for retail 19 would be the highest, 20 would be a stock order

a 10 is supposed to get built before a 19

10 is the lowest number for retail 19 would be the highest, 20 would be a stock order

Good info. I just looked at the VOC for my Boss 302. It is a Prority 10, Q2 build. No VIN yet.

He said he will have my VIN for me on Monday. The order got placed today and Ford will process it on Monday and that's when he said the VIN will show.

He quoted 60 days from Monday. Does that sound realistic?

He said he will have my VIN for me on Monday. The order got placed today and Ford will process it on Monday and that's when he said the VIN will show.

He quoted 60 days from Monday. Does that sound realistic?

You've got about a thousand people in front of you, that have there orders being processed, that don't have VIN's. 60 days maybe. VIN on Monday...No Way.

Archived