TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking To Buy 2007 GT-H

here's a couple..... The first one is neither low mileage or accident free but is located close enough to you for maybe a upclose and personal look-see??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-GT-H-Shelby-Hertz-Mustang-GT-H-Convertible-Verified-Dash-Plaque-Limited-Edition-Clean-/130690023360?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1e6dbb7fc0

This one is definately low mileage and accident free (also located close for easy look-see) but will have probably timed out before you see this post and check it out. It doesn't look like it's going to sell this time so you may see it relisted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-Convertible-2007-Shelby-GT-H-Convertible-477-of-500-173-miles-STILL-IN-THE-WRAPPER-/320895014055?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4ab6d554a7

Good Luck

EGM253

I have a 2007 #15 that I will be selling, it has 28006 miles and in excellent condition.

see my gallery,or contact me, I can send additional pictures if you want them, onras4@hotmail.com.

Asking $32K(Locally), I will be advertising on ebay for $34K including free shipping

I live on Long Island

Very well maintained with just 28,000 actual miles. Extremely hard to find with only 500 convertible units produced.

*Buy it now price includes shipping to the lower 48 states!

*All Shelby Documentation and Hertz paperwork go with the car.

This 2007 GT-H convertible features the iconic black and gold color scheme and is powered by a 4.6 Liter V8 with an automatic transmission. Very well maintained with just 28,000 actual miles. From the Hertz Rent a Racer collection, Shelby csm:07H015 car number 15 of 483 automatics.

Features include a 5-speed automatic transmission and a package from Ford Racing including a 90mm cold air intake kit, X-pipe, special performance suspension and Ford Racing GTA axle-back mufflers, and engine computer re-calibration courtesy of Ford Racing. With 325hp and 330lb/ft of torque. Stomp the pedal to hear its performance muffler and X-pipe vibrate eardrums emphatically as the car surges from 0-60mph in 5.6 seconds and completes the ¼ mile in 13.9 seconds at 101.1mph.

Details:

Limited production car built by Ford and upgraded at the Shelby Las Vegas facility. This 2007 Mustang GT-H convertible was a limited production car and one of only 500 upfitted by Shelby for Hertz. Comes with certificate of title from Hertz Vehicles, original Shelby invoice and original Window Sticker ($44,560). The GT-H is a model designed after the GT350 H "Rent-a-Racer" program from Hertz in the '60s. The car is black with gold racing stripes. Ford used its Racing Performance Group to add 25hp to the 300hp 4.6L V8. It has a 5-speed automatic and an increase of 10ft/lb of torque. It also contains Ford Racing's cold air kit, muffler kit, handling package, a 3:55 axle, custom Shelby performance hood with pins, lower billet grille, driving lights, and body side scoops. Ford Racing Performance Group added their insert and a new X-pipe giving the car that throaty sound unmistakable as a Shelby GT-H. A very unique collectable car, 28,000 actual miles, beautiful condition. Own a piece of Shelby history.

*Buy it now price includes shipping to the lower 48 states!

*All Shelby Documentation and Hertz paperwork go with the car.

Car is for sale Locally

Rich

Hertz II. Thanks. I went to see the 62K one while it was on E-bay and it was beautiful but too nice to turn into a driver and deplete the value of it. He wanted $64.5 when I looked at it and lowered it to $62K. Definitely one for the investor that can afford to let it sit for a few years but I want one that I can drive on a limited basis.

Sireal66. Thanks PM sent.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Putting mine up for sale today. 2007 Hertz Convertible, No accidents, female owner for past 4 years, so she's been driven relatively gently. Low mileage....only 23814 miles. Has won multiple car show trophies and I have lots of extra goodies to go with it, including an autographed glove box cover. Does need stripes on hood and trunk top replaced, as they are a bit oxidized. 310-924-7454 Sandy

Putting mine up for sale today. 2007 Hertz Convertible, No accidents, female owner for past 4 years, so she's been driven relatively gently. Low mileage....only 23814 miles. Has won multiple car show trophies and I have lots of extra goodies to go with it, including an autographed glove box cover. Does need stripes on hood and trunk top replaced, as they are a bit oxidized. 310-924-7454 Sandy

Where are you located and what are you asking for price?

If anyone has or knows of an 07 vert for sale please let me know. I have tried to buy 3 and was not quick enough on 2 and the 3rd had sellers remorse and decided not to sell.

• 3 weeks later...

Tommy and DGGT500

I have a 2007 GT-H #15 that I want to sell.

It has 28900 miles and is in great shape, stripes are near perfect as is the whole car

Replaced tires about 5000 miles ago, new battery in Aug.'12 completley stock

I can send pictures to an email, I cannot seem to get them uploaded on this site, some in my gallarey.

Car is located on Long Island, all Shelby documentation and trophy go with the car.

Car was "sold" but buyer decided at last minute to get an '07 with a stick...

Asking price $31,995 OBO.

Rich 516-732-3558

Stan and Sireal66,

Thanks for the info! I found one with higher mileage in Ohio at the beginning of the month that was shipped today. I really appreciate your reaching out.

• 2 weeks later...

I am Happy/Sad to report that my 2007 GT-H #15 has been sold. It was sold to a fellow Team Shelby Member and is on its way to Florida as we speak.

Thanks to all Team Shelby members for offering wisdom and insight over the past 4 years.

Rich

Rich,

I know the new owner (Tommy) well - she went to a good home! I'll be keeping an eye out for him when he gets her home!

Congrats/Condolences on the sale!

Sam

Rich...thanks for taking such good care of #15...and for taking me to the DMV, and then leading me in the right direction as I was trying to find my way off Long Island.

Sam...Thanks for pointing me in the direction of Team Shelby for my search (and for inspiring me by driving yours to work on occasion).

Tommy

Rich...thanks for taking such good care of #15...and for taking me to the DMV, and then leading me in the right direction as I was trying to find my way off Long Island.

Sam...Thanks for pointing me in the direction of Team Shelby for my search (and for inspiring me by driving yours to work on occasion).

Tommy

Congrats on the purchase!

David

• 3 months later...

I just saw the posts on the Shelby GTH . I have a "like new" Shelby GTH Convertible that I am interested in selling. I am not sure how to proceed but saw this forum and thought I would post. A collector may be interested in mine...,I own # 496 which is 1 of 17 made with a manual transmission. The car only has 861 miles on it and has been garaged for most of the past 6 years . I have the permanent " signature" dash plaque ( to replace the temporary one on the car today) . I am in no rush to sell but thought i would test the waters. What is the best way to market a Shelby for sale( prefer not to go the eBay route) ??? Appreciate any insight.

Rick

I just saw the posts on the Shelby GTH . I have a "like new" Shelby GTH Convertible that I am interested in selling. I am not sure how to proceed but saw this forum and thought I would post. A collector may be interested in mine...,I own # 496 which is 1 of 17 made with a manual transmission. The car only has 861 miles on it and has been garaged for most of the past 6 years . I have the permanent " signature" dash plaque ( to replace the temporary one on the car today) . I am in no rush to sell but thought i would test the waters. What is the best way to market a Shelby for sale( prefer not to go the eBay route) ??? Appreciate any insight.

Rick

Oh, there are plenty that would be interested in your car. Very nice that you have a manual transmission car. I would love to own one like this, but I will never be able to own a car that shouldn't be driven. I want to drive the cars I own.

Rick,

I also purchased my Hertz to drive. That's why the 44K miles didn't bother me one bit. I agree it would be difficult to drive such a rare and low mileage car such as yours. However, I don't think the value would hurt it one bit if it was driven and enjoyed a bit. A very nice piece you have there indeed. Any idea of a price you would be looking for?

Rick

Rick,

You've probably come to the right place to at least get a start. I would start a topic and reference in the title "1 of 17 manual transmission GT-H convertibles for sale". People that may not normally look at this thread may see that and be very interested. That is a very special car as you know. There are some people that come on here which never post, but are collectors and look for such special cars. You may receive contacts from folks which will not post up on here. I would post in the Shelby GT/GT-H Classified section.

Rick,

I also purchased my Hertz to drive. That's why the 44K miles didn't bother me one bit. I agree it would be difficult to drive such a rare and low mileage car such as yours. However, I don't think the value would hurt it one bit if it was driven and enjoyed a bit. A very nice piece you have there indeed. Any idea of a price you would be looking for?

Archived