TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any out of storage & back on the road?

Pony Ride

Here in Southern Ontario, Niagara area they are still hitting the roads with salt because of the weather. Even when the temps were up 2 weeks ago they were still putting the liquid stuff down on the over passes and mountain roads. Hope things turn around soon.

Here in Southern Ontario, Niagara area they are still hitting the roads with salt because of the weather. Even when the temps were up 2 weeks ago they were still putting the liquid stuff down on the over passes and mountain roads. Hope things turn around soon.

Pony Ride,

I picked mine up on the 2nd of April, right in the middle of all that nice weather. I got it home and the next day it started raining/snowing and I haven't been able to get it out since. So there it sits in the garage under a cover waiting.......................

JD

Pony Ride,

I picked mine up on the 2nd of April, right in the middle of all that nice weather. I got it home and the next day it started raining/snowing and I haven't been able to get it out since. So there it sits in the garage under a cover waiting.......................

JD

Never in storage

drove her today

Sunny and 83 degrees, no rain in the forcast

I know that's not what your looking for, I'm in Florida

I'll shut up now

oh I'll take care of this for you too. :finger:

Here in Vermont ( sometimes refered to as part of Canada) , You just drive in between the snow storms. ON the dyno tomorrow, between the two passing fronts.. Spring will someday come. I hope before July....

Here in Quebec, it seems like winter was delayed by about a month. We didn't have snow for Christmas (which is exceptional around here), but we had a couple of major snow storms in March and much more snow than usual in April. Just changed my snow tires on my daily driver this morning (about 2 weeks behind schedule). Only drove the Shelby on April 1st and then last Thursday for a total of around 200KM. This is getting very frustrating. :angry2:

Here in Quebec, it seems like winter was delayed by about a month. We didn't have snow for Christmas (which is exceptional around here), but we had a couple of major snow storms in March and much more snow than usual in April. Just changed my snow tires on my daily driver this morning (about 2 weeks behind schedule). Only drove the Shelby on April 1st and then last Thursday for a total of around 200KM. This is getting very frustrating. :angry2:

More wet snow here tonite. The 5 day doesn`t show it getting any better. Headed down to Carlisle PA next Wednesday for spring Carlisle. I hope its better there.

hey,i was lucky to get 270 km's out of my car back in december after i got it on december 7. planning to take the fire and theft insurance off on may 1st and going with full insurance coverage. i cant wait! it shure sucked looking at my car from december to april. i hope the street sweepers hit the roads soon here in ontario, my black ebony paint is like a magnet for salt and sand dust. 2 more weeks to go. :headspin: yahoo

• 6 months later...

All A-OK here in NW Connecticut...no snow yet! Drove my SGT to work today, and again tomorrow. The cool temps seem to be giving it even more power!!

Edit: Sorry, I didn't realize this was the Canada region when I posted! Didn't mean to rain (snow?) on your parade!

Archived