TEAM SHELBY FORUM

razor center caps coming apart??

hey guys 267 never hardly moves (couple times a yr) and the center caps on my razors are coming apart! the plastic over the logo is peeling back. will shelby do anything? can I buy new ones?

No and maybe. Tough to find

Just an FYI, I dealt with Wheel Accessories and had a problem. I tried to contact them about it and they never responded to e-mails and there is NO PHONE NUMBER to be found...

HORRIBLE customer service, buyer beware...

If you want to get new ones, try SFX. If you want custom ones, PM me your e-mail address...

Anton

Just an FYI, I dealt with Wheel Accessories and had a problem. I tried to contact them about it and they never responded to e-mails and there is NO PHONE NUMBER to be found...

HORRIBLE customer service, buyer beware...

If you want to get new ones, try SFX. If you want custom ones, PM me your e-mail address...

Anton

I just (3 weeks ago) ordered two caps from them and I did have to exchange one since it was defective from the factory. They replied to my email and exchanged the cap quickly. No problem here.

• 3 weeks later...

I just (3 weeks ago) ordered two caps from them and I did have to exchange one since it was defective from the factory. They replied to my email and exchanged the cap quickly. No problem here.

I just ordered 2 caps and 10 faux rivets. I'll report back on experience. I'll be looking to Anton for those custom caps as well...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived