TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 California special

Soft Top

I honestly haven't read much about the CS yet. Not alot of hype vs the 13 GT500 or 13 Boss302. Seems to be a very slight cosmetic difference over the standard GT. In a way I'm dissapointed that the side stripes are not in the traditional location, however the new stripes are more conservative which is not bad either. Cost would be a consideration since I'm sure it's over the GT and under the Boss. I'd check the Ford site to see if a build your own option for the 2013's is up yet. Here's two more pics of the white CS. I'm going to check if they offer it in the new blue with white stirpes.

If what Falcon says is true, then it would seem to be more about show than go. Not that the GT is a slouch by any means. It's all about what keeps you happy, right.

post-31184-0-90420400-1335988198_thumb.jpg

post-31184-0-11504800-1335988208_thumb.jpg

post-31184-0-90420400-1335988198_thumb.jpg

post-31184-0-11504800-1335988208_thumb.jpg

My father's boss at work has one; she ordered a 2013 Mustang gt/cs convertible. I'd love to show pictures, but my phone is a defect so I can't put the picture he sent me on here. If you want to see it badly I'll get my father's phone.

Edit: posted

Thank you so much.....I think I am going to order it in White only thing i dont like is the backup camera is not available on CS. I like the stripe at the bottom better as it is like the Shelby......

The CS doesn't have the large lights in the centre of the grille like the GT

My wife and daughter think White is a girly color.

Thanks for comments

If what Falcon says is true, then it would seem to be more about show than go. Not that the GT is a slouch by any means. It's all about what keeps you happy, right.

It's more about style that anything. The last version of the GT/CS suffered from the same lack of available performance upgrades. The unique seats keeps the Recaros out. I do like the wheels, and the grille and that's what interested me in trying to spec one out.

At least on the original '68 you could get just about anything short of a convertible top, or a fastback roof.

Archived