TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Opinions on True Forged wheels please...

dancap3286

Hi guys, I'm about to pull the trigger on 4 custom wheels from True Forged and am looking for some opinions of the product. I'm spending a pretty hefty nut here so I'd like some reviews from some of you who have wheels from True Forged since my search for genuine Shelby Razors seems to have been exhausted with no luck. I'm gonna go with the vector style wheel 9.5" x 20" for the front and 11" x 20" in the back if anybody is wondering. Thanks in advance.

I've got TrueForged 18" Retros. I had three other sets of wheels before them. While I liked all of them, something was missing in the look. Then I saw a set of TrueForged. Exactly what I wanted. They balanced very well, they're true, and they run well. They're keepers. A lot of people on SVTPerformance forum have them. I don't know what else to say except go for it.

Steve

Thanks again guys. Placed my order with Bangastang yesterday for True Forged Vector type wheels. 20" x 9.5" in front and 20" x 11" in the rear complete with Nitto Invos. Went with the polished lip w/brushed aluminum centers with gunmetal tinted double clearcoat, polished assy. bolts and custom cobra caps. I'll post some pics when they are complete and mounted on the car.

• 2 months later...

Archived