TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need opinions on 13 plans.

svt13

I have a 13 shelby coming, and I never knew till recently that carbon fiber parts were being made for our cars. I want some feedback on what I plan to do.

To anyone who has had real carbon fiber put on their shelby, what are the drawbacks? This car will be daily driven on the street and probably won't ever see the track.

Car is black with black stripes

The parts I plan to do in real carbon fiber are: heat extractor, rocker panel lip, mirror covers I was planning on doing the rocker panel too, but I feel it may be a bit too much with the lip. Or I was debating getting the rocker panel and no lip or perhaps both? Which do you guys think is best?

I want to get the splitter, but the 13 splitter is different so a true carbon fiber part is not made yet. Should I wait for one to maybe get made or should i just get the hydro carbon version that can be made from my part? Does the dark hydro carbon weave look the same as real carbon fiber?

Also what are your opinions on the hydro carbon center console and radio bezel? Thanks for the input.

Archived