TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Upper Control Arm Mod Advice

DrKSGT

Seeing as I had bought the Adjustable Upper Control Arm that is on special sale, I am wondering if doing the Upper bracket is better item to do

Any one done either or both yet? Noticeable improvements?

Thought has been the adjustable would be better to get pinion angle tuned in better. Looking at the bracket, I see two sets of holes that appear to be production versus one alternative. Considering I am doing lower control arm brackets and the Shelby Billet Lower Control arms, the thought is I could get better tuning.

Team here has to be better than response I had when making the order. Even being able to read associated instructions before ordering would be great. The Rousch site was very good explaining instruction to their Wheel Hop upper kit that is not adjustable but includes a new bracket.

Appreciate any comments offered. Missed the sale to buy the bracket but figure I have time for another sale to come available as I search for assistant to work with my making the other changes.

DrKSGT

Yes spend the little extra money on the bracket and do it all at once, I didnt and after about 3k miles I started getting a clunking sound from under the rear seat.....bracket went bad. Had to redo all over again, of course this depends on your hp. My car is modified with the KB blower.

Yes spend the little extra money on the bracket and do it all at once, I didnt and after about 3k miles I started getting a clunking sound from under the rear seat.....bracket went bad. Had to redo all over again, of course this depends on your hp. My car is modified with the KB blower.

I did the same thing, nearly ripped the stock bracket out, the holes became elonigated.

• 2 weeks later...

Once you're in there, get the mount replaced too.

Jer

Archived