TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Red Stripe Package Pictures!

ShelbyDude

I still love my ebony/tungsten, but if that option were available when I ordered last May, I'd be having a hell of a time deciding which combo to go with.

I wonder if all the guys with the red inserts on their interior seats and panels (especially the ebony coupes) are upset over this? I always thought the red inserts didn't look right on the ebony/tungsten and ebony/white GT500s.

I would easily consider having red stripes painted on my black vert. That red on black looks REALLY good.

But how will red on black look in person?

Will it look tunerish or import like or just plain fugly?

From that one pic, it looks sick as hell.

Also, let me get this straight, the $1650 includes the $595 Int Upg Pkg so therefore you would not need to order that as well??

If that is the case the red stripe pkg in my mind is really only about $1050 because everyone already gets the $595 Int Upg Pkg

Also, let me get this straight, the $1650 includes the $595 Int Upg Pkg so therefore you would not need to order that as well??

If that is the case the red stripe pkg in my mind is really only about $1050 because everyone already gets the $595 Int Upg Pkg

Correct, BUT, it also includes the car cover which is a $375 option as well. So the stripe package and color cobra emblems is really costing you $680

I put some red stripe material on the Ally Vert and I think the Colorado Red is too bright. I am now thinking Tungsten Stipes instead. The red/Alloy looks too "young" for me.

Going back to the stealth look. :banana piano:

For once (again?), it looks like we Canuks have got it right. Ford of Canada has officially called the package the 'Red Rocket Appearance Package', and it's $1,995CDN. And we already get the Premium Interior Package as part of our Standard Equipment Group on ALL Shelby's anyway. Plus, if one was to order the car cover as a separate option, it's only $290, so we can actually get it cheaper here (yeah for us!haha). We had a customer in today to order one in white.

For once (again?), it looks like we Canuks have got it right. Ford of Canada has officially called the package the 'Red Rocket Appearance Package', and it's $1,995CDN. And we already get the Premium Interior Package as part of our Standard Equipment Group on ALL Shelby's anyway. Plus, if one was to order the car cover as a separate option, it's only $290, so we can actually get it cheaper here (yeah for us!haha). We had a customer in today to order one in white.

As you rightly mentionned, all canadian GT500s have the Premium Interior Package. Considering the lower canadian pricing of the car cover that you mentioned, we will actually pay substantially more in Canada than in the US for the stripes (about $1700 CDN vs $1050 US). That being said, I still find black with red stripes to be an awsone color combo. Given the choice, it would be near the top of my list. Don't regret purchasing my torch red though.

I got one of the first 200 made and I wish I had that option the nav. too for that matter. I feel like the people that ordered way early got a little screwed with options.

Nav is a gucci addition but i know I would've NEVER used it. Putting 7K per yr on the vehicle doesn't warrant it. I'm also learning that if you do opt for the Nav, you can't do Shaker1000....just 500. So right there, trade off.

Do you Canuks know if the red cobra emblem is available to purchase? I gotta have one.Those are so cool!

I doubt it 500KR, not until the car hits the dealers showrooms. :shrug:

I will call the dealer tomorow for you just incase.

• 2 weeks later...
You wouldn't be paying $1,600 for just the red stripes.

The package INCLUDES the premier interior upgrade package and the car cover. Those are seperate options that cost $595 and $375. So $975 of that $1,600 is for two options you would for otherwise.

Ford and their dealers finally got it right...the red stripes represent the blood they have sucked out of us with their ADMs. You have to have a sense of humor right?

Archived