TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got a GT-H

mach 1 1970

Purchased a Shelby GT-H to keep my Boss company. I have allways loved the look of the GT-H . 13600 miles on her and was put up for several years. Don't they just look RIGHT ?

post-9597-0-53435100-1334960300_thumb.jpg

post-9597-0-68554000-1334963807_thumb.jpg

post-9597-0-08478100-1334963809_thumb.jpg

Purchased a Shelby GT-H to keep my Boss company. I have allways loved the look of the GT-H . 13600 miles on her and was put up for several years. Don't they just look RIGHT ?

Hey mach 1 1970,

Congratulations on your new acquisition. It's a beauty.

I tried to PM you but the system says you're not accepting PM's.

I have a couple questions about collecting old gas and oil "stuff" and was hoping to pick your brain.

Could you please PM me with a way to make contact.

Thanks

Dick

I think these cars are @ the bottom of the price curve. But if not they haven't got far to go. But I bought it cause I really think they are one of the best looking Shelby's out there. 500 units keep you from seeing any on the road. 40 THOUSAND and growing GT500's means you see them @ every cruise all the time. Have you ever seen a GT-H @ a cruise night ? Hell you seldom see a SGT anymore.

Very nice buy. The 2006 GT-H was what brought Shelby and Ford back together and the Hertz connection took us back to 1966. While not the most powerful car, the GT-H, due to very low production numbers, will always be a true collector car. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the 2006 GT-H. regards, Larry Miller, Team Shelby-SAI Registrar for the Shelby GT-H.

Well after some reading on this forum I found that this was one of the very first group of Hertz cars that was auctioned off to The Ford dealers in Atlanta 12/06. The dealer told me they paid reserve which was $60K. The car was a green light car which means no issues. These cars were hand picked with low miles and service. This must be one of the few cars that was not registered with Shelby cause I am getting the owners package. I am sure there are a few dealers that paid $60K and are holding on to them. But not many. I could not believe when I saw this car it was a rental for 5 months and over 5 years old. Well now I know why. I paid no where near $60K for the Shelby . $29K to $32K seems like the current market to me. I really like having a Shelby again.I have all the doc's from Hertz which the dealer gave me.

Archived