TEAM SHELBY FORUM

IMPORTANT CARLISE 50th UPDATE

eagledriver

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better to have it..and not need it..than to need it and not have it... Jerseygator :happy feet: fire extinguisher that is . Hey what was the name of the wax you used when we were at the NY Auto show ?

Better to have it..and not need it..than to need it and not have it... Jerseygator :happy feet: fire extinguisher that is . Hey what was the name of the wax you used when we were at the NY Auto show ?

The croc is an Adam's man!

OK , got shelby loaded into trailer , got sticker on windshield , got paypal reciept , got wife ready .... almost ,....... daughter ready ... someday hopefully ! need lots of $$$ to by important shelby things that are needed ;-) . AND MOST IMPORTANT just wanted to thank everyone that had any thing to do with all this planning , a Big THANK YOU . Many of us will have a good time because of all of your hard work ! And I dont know any of you !!!!!, So I hope to meet so new friends .

They used Mothers detailer at the NY show. We use Meguires Quick Detail on our baby's.

Questions re Survival Guide (which, by the way is EXCELLENT) -

1. What time do we gather at Summit Point on Friday morning for the Poker Run?

2. Where & when do we get the Team Shelby Dash Card for the Carlisle Parkers for the Grand Entrance?

3. Once all vehicles are parked and situated on the fairgrounds, are we restricted as to when we may drive our vehicles in and out of the fairgrounds?

My apologies in advance if the above is in the Guide and I didn't see it!!

Questions re Survival Guide (which, by the way is EXCELLENT) -

1. What time do we gather at Summit Point on Friday morning for the Poker Run?

2. Where & when do we get the Team Shelby Dash Card for the Carlisle Parkers for the Grand Entrance?

Ilmor, looks like the poker run gathering is at 7:00am at Summit Point so that we can get up to the staging area in Carlisle in time for the Grand Entrance. I didn't see where we get the dash card, so I'm only assuming it comes with our check in packet and credentials when we get to Summit Point on Wednesday.

Ilmor, looks like the poker run gathering is at 7:00am at Summit Point so that we can get up to the staging area in Carlisle in time for the Grand Entrance. I didn't see where we get the dash card, so I'm only assuming it comes with our check in packet and credentials when we get to Summit Point on Wednesday.

thanks - yeah, I would assume that about the dash card also.

You will get the "parking cards" from me personally when you arrive at Carlisle. When you arrive at gate 5 to stage for the Grand Entrance , I'll check your name against our list and give you the parking card . If you happen to arrive gate 3 (hopefully not :) ) no worries, Mrs. Eagledriver will check your name against the list and give you the special parking card.

This is a special security feature added due to the very desiriblr and very limited parking area we have for Friday. Without this parking card you will not be able to drive (spectators of course have walking access) or park in our area. I can promise you that with 3,000 cars that some will try to sneak into the TS area on Friday. This card is the only way in to it. I'm handing them out in person so they can't be copied or forged :)

Yes, Once you have your card and park in the TS area you can come and go as you please. Just keep in mind that is easier said then done. It's Kind of the way downtown NYC traffic is at rush hour.

I spent the day yesterday fine-tuning our Grand Entrance route at the show grounds. All I can say is : " wait until Carlisle rocks with the thunder of hundreds of Shelbys at one time!"

What if I want to pull in before the Grand Entrance?

You'll have 2 options:

1-Park/stage your car at gate 5 and walk in and see the show. You'll need to be back at your car at gate 5 by 10AM.

2- Get your parking card at the gate and park your car in the TS area. Miss the Grand entrance and enjoy the show.

Linda -

Make sure you have purchased BOTH tickets if you want to be part of Friday nights banquet and the other Team Shelby exclusive parts of the event. If you just bought the Carlisle entrance ticket (about $40.00 +/-), you can get into the fairgrounds, and there is still tons to do, but I don't want you to miss out on all the extra's that John, Andy, and Tony have been working so hard to arrange.

Z-man

Thanks Z

I didn't get survival guide or window sticker yet. I have Paypal receipt and proof payment received by Team Shelby Northeast. I also have my Carlisle events receipt. I probably will arrive at Radisson Harrisburg very late Thursday night, and will participate with group entrance into Carlisle on Friday morning. If i don't have the sticker before then, can I still line up for group entrance?

Sorry for the late registration but I wasn't even sure I would be able to go until last week.

See everyone there,

Linda

Waiting for the Mailman to come today :drool: maybe there will be a TS Package?

Check your email. Did you get your survival guide yet?

DId you get your Carlisle window sticker yet?

The TS event package tickets are not being mailed. You'll sign for them in person when you arrive. This is for security as well as age verification (PA alcohol regs- for the Friday night dinner). You'll also get a beautiful hard copy of the guide when you sign in as well as your goody bag.

5 days and counting!!!

Thanks Z

I didn't get survival guide or window sticker yet. I have Paypal receipt and proof payment received by Team Shelby Northeast. I also have my Carlisle events receipt. I probably will arrive at Radisson Harrisburg very late Thursday night, and will participate with group entrance into Carlisle on Friday morning. If i don't have the sticker before then, can I still line up for group entrance?

Sorry for the late registration but I wasn't even sure I would be able to go until last week.

See everyone there,

Linda

Linda,

Bring your Carlisle confirmation with you. Once you arrive ( try to before 8 AM) go straight to guest services at gate 3. They'll have your window sticker waiting for you. Go straight from there to gate 5 to stage for the entrance.

You'll get your event package, hard copy of survival guide, credentials in person once you sign in. Please remember to bring your paypal reciept print out with you as well.

Andy

*** We are unofficially sold out of VIP event packages*** - I say "unofficial" because there are few variables to calculate but it looks like we have met capacity. This has exceeded even the biggest expectations of mine. I'm sad that it lasts only three days.

Linda,

Bring your Carlisle confirmation with you. Once you arrive ( try to before 8 AM) go straight to guest services at gate 3. They'll have your window sticker waiting for you. Go straight from there to gate 5 to stage for the entrance.

You'll get your event package, hard copy of survival guide, credentials in person once you sign in. Please remember to bring your paypal reciept print out with you as well.

Andy

*** We are unofficially sold out of VIP event packages*** - I say "unofficial" because there are few variables to calculate but it looks like we have met capacity. This has exceeded even the biggest expectations of mine. I'm sad that it lasts only three days.

Thanks Andy!

Will do, I've actually found post of survival guide on Facebook TS Northeast page.

See you there :-)

Help,

I had to create a new account because TeamShelby.com won't let my facebook account connect anymore. :P I didn't get the survival guide email. Can someone send me a copy? Also, I need to find out why my facebook account, which is tied to my team shelby membership, hasn't been able to log in for over a week. I can't contact the admins because the mail bounces. :P Anyways, I'd appreciate if someone could forward the mail to chronosafe@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Richard Brown

As I understand it (and I'm sure it will be explained when the survival guide is sent out), you need to bring your Paypal receipt (from the North East Region of Team Shelby), to the Team Shelby table at Carlisle. Then you can pick up your tickets to the dinner, goodie bag, and T-shirt (if you purchased one).

Tee shirt?? I didn't see anything about a stinkin tee shirt :o Now I HAVE to get one ... anyone send me a link or info if not too late? :unsure:

Tee shirt?? I didn't see anything about a stinkin tee shirt :o Now I HAVE to get one ... anyone send me a link or info if not too late? :unsure:

Links for t-shirts are on the survival guide. :salute:

Nope, Ya need a car..... here's your sign....

:finger:

Only you Doogie!

:hysterical2:

Adams Polishes... Detail Spray... :rockon:

They used Mothers detailer at the NY show. We use Meguires Quick Detail on our baby's.

Gary and Sam used Mothers... Not me... Gary prefers Adams, but it isn't available at the local auto store.

Hi ,

We signed up on fri.-May 18, 2012 for TS 50th & Carlisle (have paypal e-mails)planning to arrive Wdnesday evening About 6pm @ George Washington Wyndham hotel in Winchester,Va

1)-did not receive info pack - .thru e-mail or snarl mail.as of 5/28/12.

2)-can we pickup our TS package & survival guide there at the Wyndham Hotel?

3)-do we need to go to the Radisson Hotel in Harrisburg , Pa.? Is this also a host Hotel we will be staying at the washington Winchester,Va. on wed & thur.. and the Radisson on fri/sat/sun.

Thanks

GOD Bless

JIm

jjsommerfeld@att.net

414-529-2109

Hi ,

We signed up on fri.-May 18, 2012 for TS 50th & Carlisle (have paypal e-mails)planning to arrive Wdnesday evening About 6pm @ George Washington Wyndham hotel in Winchester,Va

1)-did not receive info pack - .thru e-mail or snarl mail.as of 5/28/12.

2)-can we pickup our TS package & survival guide there at the Wyndham Hotel? Absolutely. Please see John Keller whrn you arrive.

3)-do we need to go to the Radisson Hotel in Harrisburg , Pa.? Is this also a host Hotel we will be staying at the washington Winchester,Va. on wed & thur.. and the Radisson on fri/sat/sun. There are 2 seperate host hotels- One in WV and the Radisson in PA. THe WV hotel is 3 hours away from Carlisle which makes for a long commute each day.Thanks

GOD Bless

JIm

jjsommerfeld@att.net

414-529-2109

Ok so I have a question. Is the bash outside? Reason for question heels or no heels. Both, It is being held "Barrett Jackson" style with a massive tent and a building. Pack your heels and decide Friday when you arrive.

Time to detail the Shelby. :-)

Load em up and head on out!

THANKS to Team Shelby NE who have toiled long and hard to pull this event off!

I can't wait to meet other Shelby owner from all around includiing Canada.

See you Tomorrow at Summit.

Jim :peelout:

Archived