TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another one for sale.....

$75K and it did not meet reserve yet, maybe this person thinks we are back in 2007 when the demand exceeded the supply.

LMOA

CSM #0148 had only 88 miles on her and sold for $82,500 at BJ's last January. :wub2:

This car was at the Mecum auctions in Houston last weekend and reserve not met. It is right up the street a couple miles from me. Have never seen it. I googled the guy and he is an oil exec and makes $$ winning at poker :)

Well, if it sells for that kind of money I'll be asking the buyer if he want's bookends 'cause it's a near twin to mine!

I have said in the past...people are giving their cars away at.... low prices////But////..This one for this $amount is way too HIGH......Imagine that $ value ...Buy a 2013 and Upgrade with some mods ....

I have said in the past...people are giving their cars away at.... low prices////But////..This one for this $amount is way too HIGH......Imagine that $ value ...Buy a 2013 and Upgrade with some mods ....

Yeah but a modded 2013 will never be a post title 40th in a family of low build numbers......

Archived