TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Shelby GT500 spotted equipped with track pack?

• 2 weeks later...

This is the color combo I currently have on order. I based it solely on the photos in this article. I keep changing the colors with the dealer though, but this is currently the latest one I am looking at. :)

What other color combos are you considering? I saw the deep impact GT at the dealer on a sunny day and it's a bright electric blue in the sun. I love the black stripes but can't decide if they look best with a Vert on candy red, deep impact blue, white or black. Thoughts?

What other color combos are you considering? I saw the deep impact GT at the dealer on a sunny day and it's a bright electric blue in the sun. I love the black stripes but can't decide if they look best with a Vert on candy red, deep impact blue, white or black. Thoughts?

Man, I love so many of the combos. At first I wanted Grabber Blue with Black Stripes. My wife said I could only get that combo if I put "SMURF" on my license plate. So obviously, grabber blue is out. :) Then I wanted Ingot Silver with Blue stripes. But I also want a glass roof, and I figured the dark black roof would clash with the bright silver and blue stripes. I thought having a dark color car with black stripes would look better with the glass roof. So, at this moment, I am going with DIB and Black stripes.

Archived