TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Boss 302 Track Video from Shenandoah Road Course

tony356

Great stuff Tony! Looks like a fun track...but whats up with that track construction at the entry into that banked corner, and the finish on that corner as well?

It's their secondary track. Main track had a bike race. This track is really better setup for lower hp cars. Very technical and tight. The banked area was supposed to simulate the ring in Germany. Sometime plans on paper are not translated to the real world as effectively.

The TS event is on the main track. Much faster and much more fun.

It's their secondary track. Main track had a bike race. This track is really better setup for lower hp cars. Very technical and tight. The banked area was supposed to simulate the ring in Germany. Sometime plans on paper are not translated to the real world as effectively.

The TS event is on the main track. Much faster and much more fun.

it looks to me like it simulated the wash board of a banking at the Alliance test track.... :hysterical:

it looked like fun tho, maybe you can give me ride next month!

Your aggressiveness peaked shortly after the Vette passed you. Looks like fun.

Yeah before the Vette passed him it looked really slow to me but after the Vette passed then it looked fun.

I was surpised at how fast that vette was I bet it was a track focused car.

Yeah before the Vette passed him it looked really slow to me but after the Vette passed then it looked fun.

I was surpised at how fast that vette was I bet it was a track focused car.

vette was an scca race car. full cage. hoosiers. no cats. and a really good driver to boot. it was a mean machine.

vette was an scca race car. full cage. hoosiers. no cats. and a really good driver to boot. it was a mean machine.

YEAH thats what I am talking about.....wow that thing was crazy fast

Your an awesome driver as well you made those other cars out there (well...besides the vette) look like they were on a Sunday cruise

YEAH thats what I am talking about.....wow that thing was crazy fast

Your an awesome driver as well you made those other cars out there (well...besides the vette) look like they were on a Sunday cruise

Thanks. I'm still not "one" with the car just yet but I think by the 50th East event at Summit I could be a force :)

Wow that must have been crazy fun !! Show room stock Boss ( almost ) able to run with the Porsches. Wonder what they were thinking and now are talking about. Really cool and thanks for sharing, I watched the whole thing!!

Archived