TEAM SHELBY FORUM

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y F O R D M U S T A N G !

stefan8620

On March 9, 1964, the first Mustang, a Wimbledon White convertible with a 260-cubic inch V-8 engine, rolled off the assembly line in Dearborn, Michigan. A month later on April 17th, 1964, the Ford Mustang made its world debut at the World’s Fair in Flushing Meadows, New York.

:worship::worship::victory::shift::camera::worship::worship:

Happy Birthday Mustang! Looks pretty damn good for 48, eh?

In true birthday form, I just took delivery of a 2012 Race Red BOSS 302 #2788...

Hey Gregg, are you thinking about giving us a preview of the BOSS at HPT in May?

On April 17, 1964, at the World's Fair in New York, Henry Ford II brought the world its first pony car, the Ford Mustang.

In a move that would never be possible today, cars were taken to dealerships for sale prior to the reveal. Ford sold 22,000 units on day one.

In true birthday form, I just took delivery of a 2012 Race Red BOSS 302 #2788... Getting a "Clear Bra" installed in STL as we speak... Pics later when I get to a PC...

Dude, you can't drop a bomb like that with out pics. For shame Gregg........for shame :nonono:

Dude, you can't drop a bomb like that with out pics. For shame Gregg........for shame :nonono:

I tried several times from my "smart" phone, but they wouldn't upload? Just pulled into the garage and commenced to remove 250 miles worth of Missouri bugs from the front of the car... But it really did happen, trust me!

Happy Birthday Mustang! Looks pretty damn good for 48, eh?

Hey Gregg, are you thinking about giving us a preview of the BOSS at HPT in May?

If I make it to HPT in May, I will probably put myself at the Back of the Intermediate group and stay out of everyone else's way... Lots more to getting this car "dialed in" versus just the brake and tire "upgrades" I had on my SGT... But I am trying to figure out next month's work schedule as I type this...

post-8727-0-80566300-1334790776_thumb.jpg

And YES, that is my SGT parked right behind the BOSS...

post-8727-0-80566300-1334790776_thumb.jpg

If I make it to HPT in May, I will probably put myself at the Back of the Intermediate group and stay out of everyone else's way... Lots more to getting this car "dialed in" versus just the brake and tire "upgrades" I had on my SGT... But I am trying to figure out next month's work schedule as I type this...

IMAG0598.jpg

And YES, that is my SGT parked right behind the BOSS...

TOO FLIPPING COOL.............................. :yahoo:

Congrats Gregg, your new BOSS is a real beauty and you've earned it my friend. :salute:

Gregg, that is one sweet ride. I hope you can make it, cause I would really like to see the beast in person. Oh, and a quick heads up. I plan on joining the intermediate group next time, but I promise I won't get within 5 car lengths while on track. :worship:

Mark

Archived