TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabbers Airport Thread

Grabber

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I respect everyone,

Here's a riddle for you

With all this talk of bananas on here. What does Co-Pilot(woodstock) a broom, a fly by visit and a broom have in common?

Oh yeah and everyone has been wondering about what all those people were looking up at in one of those pictures floating around here. I think I found BananasBoys banana also

stay tuned! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

I respect everyone,

Here's a riddle for you

With all this talk of bananas on here. What does Co-Pilot(woodstock) a broom, a fly by visit and a broom have in common?

Oh yeah and everyone has been wondering about what all those people were looking up at in one of those pictures floating around here. I think I found BananasBoys banana also

stay tuned! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

OMGosh! We are in for something outrageous I'm sure.

Get a move on with it. I've can't be lurking here like I did yesterday. I think Rob and Bill have some sort of bet about who can post the least since our trip. :headscratch: I've blown them both out of the water since then. :lol2: Bill will be restricting my forum use soon. :hysterical2:

OMGosh! We are in for something outrageous I'm sure.

Get a move on with it. I've can't be lurking here like I did yesterday. I think Rob and Bill have some sort of bet about who can post the least since our trip. :headscratch: I've blown them both out of the water since then. :lol2: Bill will be restricting my forum use soon. :hysterical2:

outrageous, no but incase anyones wondering about the, "look in the sky" photo, floating around it's all be cause Grabber lost his banana and only Co-pilot knows where it is ...This, I'm sure will be used in moments of :banghead::banghead: times lol

post-7176-1176831041_thumb.jpg

post-7176-1176831041_thumb.jpg

outrageous, no but incase anyones wondering about the, "look in the sky" photo, floating around it's all be cause Grabber lost his banana and only Co-pilot knows where it is ...This, I'm sure will be used in moments of :banghead::banghead: times lol

PRICELESS, just priceless my dear. :hysterical2: You're the man!!! :yup:

We will all be using this one often I'm sure.

Archived