TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabbers Airport Thread

Grabber

I made it to the airport here in Portland Oregon. My flight to San Francisco boards in 1 hour and 20 minutes. I have a e

2 hour and 40 minute layover in San Fran and then I fly out to Chicago at 11:30pm. I should arrive in Chicago around 5:20am Thursday morning.I then have a 45 minute lay over and head out to Norfolk at 6:11am and arrive in Virginia at 9:08am Thursday morning. I only got 4 hours sleep last night and worked a 10 hour shift.I hope the snow storm in Chicago does not hose things up too bad.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made it to the airport here in Portland Oregon. My flight to San Francisco boards in 1 hour and 20 minutes. I have a e

2 hour and 40 minute layover in San Fran and then I fly out to Chicago at 11:30pm. I should arrive in Chicago around 5:20am Thursday morning.I then have a 45 minute lay over and head out to Norfolk at 6:11am and arrive in Virginia at 9:08am Thursday morning. I only got 4 hours sleep last night and worked a 10 hour shift.I hope the snow storm in Chicago does not hose things up too bad.

Man, I hope for your sake O'hare is unusually with it. I live just east of Chicago, and fly through O'hare a lot. It's horrible for cancelling flights due to snow, and todays storm here was rather freakish.

Have a good trip to Virginia, I hope you make it quickly and safely.

- Tony

Hang in there Rob. :burnout: We'll have a nice breakfast upon your arrival. :hyper: Then you can come back with us to a hot shower and a little shut eye. I'm sure you'll be too excited for that, but it's offered anyway. :)

Try to keep G and dog boy out of the hot tub. He'll surely pass out in the heat. :hysterical2:

Hang in there Rob. :burnout: We'll have a nice breakfast upon your arrival. :hyper: Then you can come back with us to a hot shower and a little shut eye. I'm sure you'll be too excited for that, but it's offered anyway. :)

Are we having the frosted pop tarts. If you're serving plain....we will just need to load them up with butter. He he.

Sure hope you don't want milk with those Pop Tarts. No one told me we were this low and I'm having a nice iced glass with my hot donuts. :hysterical2:

What? Butter on Pop Tarts? Whatz you talkin about there bow? :headscratch:

Heated pop tarts with melted butter on top. Yep those are yummy in a pinch.

Blue Oval: thanks for the weather update. I am really excited to meet these guys in person. Ruf, SCGT, Orf, and MasterMech all went in and bought my tickets. It is rather overwhelming the friendship I have found her on Stangsunleashed. I came here looking for car info. and found great friendships. This site Rocks.

We expect all future updates to be in Eastern Standard Time so we can figure it out. :rant:

EST? :finger::hysterical2:

Hel-lo? Daylight savings?

How cool is this?

This guy is taking 6 flights and flying over 6,000 miles just to hang out with some Mustang people. Amazing!

Anyone who would do that has got my respect, you hear? :happy feet:

I hate to go to bed - I have a feeling we're going to be getting updates between flights! (on his Blueberry or whatever)

If he thinks he's getting Pop Tarts - I have a feeling he hasn't been Down South before! :hysterical2:

Looks like we're going to be having around 10 folks at dinner on Friday! Woo Hoo.

Grab - we're all following your journey. Sleep when you can.

Ruf

How cool is this?

This guy is taking 6 flights and flying over 6,000 miles just to hang out with some Mustang people. Amazing!

I hate to go to bed - I have a feeling we're going to be getting updates between flights! (on his Blueberry or whatever)

If he thinks he's getting Pop Tarts - I have a feeling he hasn't been Down South before! :hysterical2:

Looks like we're going to be having around 10 folks at dinner on Friday! Woo Hoo.

Ruf

Well, I just made it to SanFransisco and my next flight to Chicago is going to board at 10:50pm Western time. It is now 9pm here. Midnight out East where you are. I am going to go grab some dinner now. I am getting closer. I will report back in a bit on my Blackberry wireless handheld phone. Grabber out.

How cool is this?

Ruf

Blueberry??? :hysterical2: It's ok Ruf... technology's your friend... :banghead:

I'm traveling on business (Springfield, MO) and HATE to go to bed during this.... might make Grabby's hourly train updates during the delivery process seem like peanuts! Damn early morning meetings...

Speaking of breakfast... grits, cornbread and biscuits w/ sausage gravy??? Mmmmmm, Joe's on the next flight to NC!!!

Blueberry??? :hysterical2: It's ok Ruf... technology's your friend... :banghead:

I'm traveling on business (Springfield, MO) and HATE to go to bed during this.... might make Grabby's hourly train updates during the delivery process seem like peanuts! Damn early morning meetings...

Speaking of breakfast... grits, cornbread and biscuits w/ sausage gravy??? Mmmmmm, Joe's on the next flight to NC!!!

How about adding Dave's new specialty, FROG SALAD for brunch afterward?? :hysterical:

This is very cool! :hysterical2:

But - I need to hit the rack. Got a meeting in the a.m.!

Grab - great news! If you want a good place for a steak in Chi-Town - call me!

Be safe, my friend. People on the East Coast care about ya.

:hysterical2: How can you type while you're walking?

Try to get some rest on the next two flights - the rest of your weekend might be a little...exciting!

Have you talked to Tana? Tell her things are fine.

I think Bill's still in the shower. He and I have a date in Orf's hot tub! Photo Op!!!

Travel safe.

Ruf - out and to bed.

Ok guys and Huns. They are going to make me turn off the phone again. The plane is half empty so the middle seat is empty. This is a long flight. 6 hours so it will be nice to have the extra room. I am keyed to have my dinner now. Grabber out.

Archived