TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabbers Airport Thread

Grabber

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hun :wub: ...I mean Co-Pilot just made me and poopy a wonderfull breakfast. She even packed me a to-go bag of snacks for my airport ride (pop tarts included). She is a very thoughtfull girl, and Snoop is a lucky man to have her. She has a big heart. As soon as SCGT gets out of the shower....it's off to the airport. :cry:

Hun :wub: ...I mean Co-Pilot just made me and poopy a wonderfull breakfast. She even packed me a to-go bag of snacks for my airport ride (pop tarts included). She is a very thoughtfull girl, and Snoop is a lucky man to have her. She has a big heart. As soon as SCGT gets out of the shower....it's off to the airport. :cry:

Now thats Snoop dedication for ya!

post-7176-1176648563_thumb.jpg

KR - you're really getting good with that stuff!

Rob - thanks so much for traveling so far to meet us all.

You're a good sport and a great guy.

Many memories ahead.

Keep us posted on your progress across the country, you hear?

I just put some pics up on the meet and greet thread. :spiteful:

ruf

What pics? Did you have a camara? He he. I am now at the airport and waiting to board the plane and fly from here to Washington DC at 12:52. I have a 3 hour layover in DC and then will be flying straight thru to Portland Oregon. From there I will find my truck and drive 1/2 hour to my Home. Iam fixin to be back home to Tanabanana in 12 hours (9pm my time, midnight your time). I do not go on trips very often at all, except with family. At the end of great family trips I am always a little sad because the fun time / experience is over. I am feeling that way now. Words are difficult for me to decribe how much fun I had with you all. The barb B Q's the meets, the cruzing, the breakfasts, lunchs, dinners on the beach front. The conversations and shinning up all those cars for the photo OP's. I will never forget it. I am looking forward to the next one.

What pics? Did you have a camara? He he. I am now at the airport and waiting to board the plane and fly from here to Washington DC at 12:52. I have a 3 hour layover in DC and then will be flying straight thru to Portland Oregon. From there I will find my truck and drive 1/2 hour to my Home. Iam fixin to be back home to Tanabanana in 12 hours (9pm my time, midnight your time). I do not go on trips very often at all, except with family. At the end of great family trips I am always a little sad because the fun time / experience is over. I am feeling that way now. Words are difficult for me to decribe how much fun I had with you all. The barb B Q's the meets, the cruzing, the breakfasts, lunchs, dinners on the beach front. The conversations and shinning up all those cars for the photo OP's. I will never forget it. I am looking forward to the next one.

I knew you would be saying "fixin to" how bout giving us a "ya'll" :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Glad to hear thiings are running smoothly.

What a remarkable experience it was.

I'm not going to spoil Orf's big surprise until he posts some pics of it!!

I'm still digesting all that took place - including the Drama on the lawn...yikes!

Keep us posted - hear?

Hello ya all. I am in DC now. Sitting at gate D10 munching on all the goodies that Co-pilot sent with me.She know I love Choc. too. My plane will leave here in 2-1/2 hours or so. There is not a earlier flight so I will just relax here a while and make a few posts. I think the pop tarts will be calling my name soon.Ha Ha.

Archived