TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabbers Airport Thread

Grabber

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me too!!! :cry::cry::cry: Theres always next year... :yup:

We will do our part to ensure the Rufster leaves enough behind undamaged so that we will be welcomed back next year. (PM me for the current odds.) When you tune in the Sunday morning news, if there's no mention of some folks in camouflage thongs rappeling from a helicopter at midnight - the worst will be over by then.

Sorry you cannot make it, but you are in a safe place at the moment. That is probably good. We may ask you to contribute to a Relief Fund later, but we'll provide the details when or if needed.

Do you remember those disruptive children in the back of Home Room in High School? I know where some of them will be this weekend. :yup: :tease:

The guys left Jay's a little while ago headed for a short trip to our beach strip. :shift: Two half-way good looking middle aged guys cruzin' the stripe during spring break. :doh:

I'd post pics, :shrug: but I gave the camera to Bill on the way out to snap some more. :camera:

They'll be drifting by here soon to pick me up. We'll :gang: all be heading over to the other side of the water to enjoy a nice dinner with MastersMech and his family. That man (or his wife) is cooking up one to die for sounding dinner, oh yeah. :yahoo:

We will try to post pics :camera: ASAP. Rob has got to slow down sometime. :woohoo:

Ruf, you'd be lucky to get a signal from 35,000 feet. That, and cell phone signals interfere with plane communications. But, flying is fun either way.

Now that I think about it, I feel left out too

Don't.

I'm sure we're gonna be posting pics throughout the weekend - and a video DVD will follow.

Make plans now for next year!

We gonna rip it up, daddy, you hear? :hysterical2:

If it's the same time next year, I won't be able to attend because of school, work, etc... But I might want a copy of that DVD that you all are making. How much?

If it's the same time next year, I won't be able to attend because of school, work, etc... But I might want a copy of that DVD that you all are making. How much?

How much ya got?

I'll get a copy to Ruf for you.

It might take a while to produce. Have to edit all the rough footage, cobble together a plot, work in appropriate background music, and photoshop some pictu... oops, did I say that last one out loud?

We got your back, Kobra!

Orf's been polishing his editing skills since Oct.

I have high expectations for a very hot film!

Commander - everything kopesetic at the House?

Can we bring anything tomorrow?

Dave - you Gotta come next year, you hear?

I really wanted to come badly. :cry: I'm in my office right now...after a 15 hour day....and tomorrow doesn't look any better. As a matter of fact, looks like Saturday will be an 8 hour workday. In the finance world...everything revolves around quarter-end...gotta get stuff to the SEC or they get vewy vewy unhappy. I feel like that guy in the movie office space with the stapler. :banghead:

Next year maybe I'll be in a job besides finance. Oh wait...did I say that? :hysterical2:

Dave out

Hi ya all. I want to let you all know that I am over at MM's house in his hot tub with him and his wife and SCGT and Co-Pilot.They all want me to tell you hi. I am posting via my wireless phone.

Archived