TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NSA to monitor everything you do from Utah....it is 1984.

And afterwards you can get a free A**hole check!

The idea that a "beligerent act" towards the government gets you locked up with no rights for as long as they want is insane.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/david-bromwich/strip-search-nation_b_1419252.html

Feel sorry for anyone who fought for our country to have to see this crap going on.

Your headline, and the hype/spin by some, is misleading.

I'll leave it at that, and trust anyone that's concerned that the NSA is spending billions to listen in on your calls home to Mom, will READ up on this and not take what a few post.

So I suppose you know better? And once again the press is wrong? You could not have possibly read the article in the amount of time you took to reply.

Do tell?

The link was sent to me by a former Airborne Ranger, a decorated combat vet with a Masters Degree in Business. Who also had a very high security clearance at one point relating to launching nuclear missles, but I guess reading is not his strong point or mine. Believe what you want Jeff, its there for you to read.

Edit: Jeff is right I will call and ask what those stars I saw were.

So I suppose you know better? And once again the press is wrong? You could not have possibly read the article in the amount of time you took to reply.

Do tell?

This is not new. The idea that the NSA is spying on us all comes and goes...before this it was the "black boxes" in AT&T's switching facilities, now this. If the NSA wants to hear me talk about my plans Saturday night they can have it! I'd rather though they gave me my share of the money and I'd be happy to conference call them in!

The link was sent to me by a former Airborne Ranger, a decorated (2 silver stars, one bronze star) combat vet with a Masters Degree in Business. Who also had a very high security clearance at one point relating to launching nuclear missles, but I guess reading is not his strong point or mine. Believe what you want Jeff, its there for you to read.

I'm not biting but thanks for minimizing my service that you know nothing about...yes it is sad what I see this country coming to! VERY sad.

I'm not biting but thanks for minimizing my service that you know nothing about...yes it is sad what I see this country coming to! VERY sad.

Bite whatever you want if you want the guys number I will give it to you and you can call him. Look we have argued before and we both agree we are not from the same cloth, so if you don't agree so what you know what I think about you already. So be it. I think its pretty amazing ideas to read and the strip searching for minor infractions crazy. That was voted on by the Supreme Court but I guess thats SPIN too right??

You think what you want...and I will relate what I want from National Magazines.

Nobody's minimizing anything. But I am not gonna kiss your a** for your service either. You can take that to the bank, or underwater whatever you like.

HOW is this political there Rob?

I have not read up on all your links, but I thought your first thread had to do with the Govt.

I saw that is was moved into La La land so I just figured you started another thread with the same links?

This is asinine...do whatever the hell you want with the thread Rob, in all seriousness. I thought my iPhone screwed up but I guess not.

Have fun!

Fun is on May 26th. happy%20feet.gif

Are you coming ?

You still do drive your car, or are you keeping it fresh to sell still ?

Thats not gonna happen Ilmore. Jeff is passive agressive corporate desk guy. And that don't mix well with 100 % agressive when provoked undesk guy. I do not have time for mental mindf*%#s, nor is that my sexual orientation.

Rob and I may have a pop together though!

Jeff had gone a censorship thread deleting mission in the past. He can delete whatever he wants I am beyond caring I have spoken to him about my feelings towards him in the past. He disagrees with anything I post basically so like I said whatever.

The links are not about politics or parties they are news reports about what our government is doing and voting on that someone related to me. And tht person asked that I share with friends, simple.

Then Jeff had to delete it the first time and then he had to relate how he knows better the second with relating how he just knows. Whatever.

Then the other posters saying I basically need a tinfoil hat...no sweat don't read it then.

Enjoy your freedom to have a cavity search for a speeding ticket or a protest arrest.

What amazes me about modern living is everything is an argument. Seriously stupid.

Archived