TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Great Lakes Team Shelby Tee Shirts

19again

Now available and in demand are the 2012 GLTS tee shirts. If you want one or more please send me your mailing address and size to teamshelby.il@hotmail.com, they come in S-3X. The cost of this 50/50 blended Gildan shirt is $15 plus $5 shipping in the continental US,Hawaii, PR and the US Virgin Islands. A overseas shipment will be calcuated accordingly. The shirt is Ash with Blue screening.

We at GLTS are running the Winter Clearance on the one and only Great Lakes Tee Shirt. :happy feet: For the remainder of the year, now thru December 31 the shirt will cost $10 plus $5 shipping. Please email me at the above address. Be ready for next years shows and swealtering heat. :drop:

• 4 weeks later...

Bought two from Scott. Good looking shirts.

Thanks! It was great meeting you and hope to see that 500 at a show in the future.

Thanks! It was great meeting you and hope to see that 500 at a show in the future.

Same here. If your at Carlisle we shall hook up again. Until such time..........Keep Smiling. :)

• 3 months later...

Bought mine at Volo event Sep 2012 nice shirt fun person love your Hertz Bruce

It was great meeting you Bruce! And make sure you wear that shirt " loud and proud ".

Archived