TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 southbound to Grabberville

dave c

First meet up is Lynnwood P & R, http://maps.google.c...ved=0CAQQkQMwAQ. We will leave there about 6:30-6:45.

Second meet up is the Tacoma Mall. Sears parking lot facing I-5. We should be there by 7:30ish. There is a Krispy Kreme to get food, coffee and restroom. We should leave by 8:00.

We will have another potty break @Exit 52 - Toutle River Rest Area.

I have cell numbers for most of the regulars to this cruise, so if this is your first time please PM me with yours so I can add you to my contact list.

Please post up so I can see who's going and where you will be meeting up at. If you are not going to be @one of the main pick up spots you need to let me know what exit # you will be waiting at so I can give you a heads up call.

This is a very fun event that we look forward to every year. Rob and Tana put a lot of time and energy in to this. We look forward to seeing everyone again. Hopefully the weather will be a little more accommodating this time around.

One more thing....If anyone has a radio please bring them. We will be using Ch. 5.

If you have any questions please PM me or call me @206-498-3224.

Here's who I have travelling south:

1 Dave C Dave & Sherri Lynnwood P & R

2 GTH176 Mark Lynnwood P & R

3 Autogal Linda Lynnwood P & R

4 ShelbyII Scott Lynnwood P & R

5 Quadshot Curt & Kathy Tacoma Mall

6 Skullraken Todd & Nikki Lynnwood P & R

7 thecarguy Dave Tacoma Mall

8 40thRay Ray Lynnwood P & R

9 cluscher Chris Lynnwood P & R

10 Lgs ShelbyGT Larry Exit 81

11 SGT/SC#0471 Randy Tacoma Mall

12 Mach 1 Randys friend

13 MustangMissy Missy Tacoma Mall

14 Dennisthemenace Dennis Tacoma Mall

15 mitch07ss0113 Tacoma Mall

16 SGT2666 Ron & Wendy Lynnwood P & R

17 2010Snake Bill Lynnwood P & R

18 Seafan Eric and Trevor Tacama Mall

19 04 Redfire GT Austin Exit 68

20 MustangTom Tom & ? Lynnwood P& R

21 Firesnake Leon & Cynthia Tacoma Mall

22 Slygray1 Al & Gena Maytown rest stop

23 Ben & Sharon Maytown rest stop

Dave,

Same as prior year, Cindy & I will join the group on the fly :

Exit 81 - Mellen Street at Centralia

About 30-35 minutes later = rest area before Kelso :

Exit 52 - Toutle River Rest Area

Just a reminder that speed limit drops from 70 to 60 between:

Exit 82 - N Centralia & Exit 74 S Chehalis

WSP writes their fair share of speeding tickets in this 8 miles of I-5

Randy, Are you reading this?

Larry

Tacoma Mall probably best for me! I am in! My friend may bring Mach 1 too, it could use a roadtrip!

Glad your going to make it. Could you and your friend please complete the registration / sign up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dave,

Do you have a time estimate for Cindy & I to join the group on the fly :

Exit 81 - Mellen Street at Centralia

Also, our friend Austin & friend will be joining in route with his '04 Redfire GT about 10-15 minutes later :

Exit 68 - Highway 12

Thanks

Larry

If you have room for one more, my son and I are heading down this year for the first time and would like to join you at the Krispy Kreme. Eric and Trevor - 08 GT500 Vert.

Got you on the list, sent you a pm.

Dave, We plan on joining up with the group at the Maytown rest stop. Ben & Sharon will also be with us. Figuared we could join in on the fly. No sense in all of you pulling into the rest stop. We will be in contact with Quadshot.

What time do you guys think you will arrive ? I want to be ready to park you all and get you off the road and into the parking lot quickly. As you pull in I will stage you all and then show you where to park....one at a time.

What time do you guys think you will arrive ? I want to be ready to park you all and get you off the road and into the parking lot quickly. As you pull in I will stage you all and then show you where to park....one at a time.

Rob,

We can give you a call when we are leaving the Toutle River rest stop, which is about 45 min away from you. We can also give you a call when we gas up at the Chevron at your exit. Right now the best estimate I can give you is between 10 & 11, approx 10,000 HP will be arriving!!! LOL

Dave

Rob,

We can give you a call when we are leaving the Toutle River rest stop, which is about 45 min away from you. We can also give you a call when we gas up at the Chevron at your exit. Right now the best estimate I can give you is between 10 & 11, approx 10,000 HP will be arriving!!! LOL

Dave

Cool.

Archived