TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mr. & Mrs. Grabber

060.jpg

There is a married couple in Monterey CA that has his & her Porsche's. His license is "TAB A" and hers is "SLOT B".

Phill

Very nice Grabber's, lot's of fun. Thanks for sharing.

Yes it was a blast !

What kind of lawn mower do you use to cut that much grass?

Being in Vegas, we have a lot of rocks and dirt to look at, not much grass or trees.

I bought a new X300 last Spring. Had a Cub Cadet for 12 years. This JD sure bags great ! Infact after lunch...it's mow time. My son will get the 1/2 acre field with the tractor while I mowe around the house with a craftsman push mower for some exercise. The 2 of us knock it out in about a hour. Then I clean up the units.

007.jpg

005.jpg

It was a great Cruise put on by the club NW Mustangs and Classic Fords. Thank you Kerry, Diane, Angie, Mike, John for doing all the leg work. Was GREAT to finally drive the car after a long winter and Mods that Grabber put on over the Winter. Can't wait for the Meet and Greet event and drive. Hope to see many of you here come down for it.

Glad you had a great time, thank you for joining us and supporting the club.

Diane and I are looking forward to the Meet and Greet

No more Bash decals, after the Poker Run my vinyl buddy was able to remove them with minimal damage and then reinstall them on magnets.

DSCN0734.jpg

Edited by FordFan1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...