TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mr. & Mrs. Grabber

Spring 2012 is now here. Today Tana & I broke our cars out of winter storage and went for drives in our cars. It felt so good to get behind the wheel after 6 months of winter weather. Tomorrow we are both driving our cars in a local poker run with NW Mustangs & Classic Fords. Can't wait for that.

042.jpg

041.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

030.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

It was a beautiful day yesterday and Sat and Sunday is going to be nice too. We have been stuck in a very wet rainy weather pattern for a while now....and it's nice to see it go away. The sun is drying out the ground and the Grass is now greening up nicely. Now we just need the leaves to come out of the buds on the trees. The Pacific NW is a beautiful place to live ! I took some shots around the rest of my yard yesterday as well. We are in a neighborhood of 1 acre lots. 10 years ago the lots were 89K each with gas, sewer, phone, cable, electric and water stubbed into each lot. I bought one and built my shop on the lot. Then when my house sold, I moved all our stuff into the shop to store it there while we lived in a apartment down the street and built our house. One thing I can say is that one of the blessings of being a carpenter is that I have been able to build 2 houses. That sweat equity has allowed us to live in 2 very nice homes. I figure we will retire in this one. It's too much work to start over.

079.jpg

080.jpg

084.jpg

087.jpg

092.jpg

093.jpg

094.jpg

095.jpg

096.jpg

097.jpg

098.jpg

Wow! Beautiful pictures! I live in NW South Dakota and grass is just greening up here so the green lawn is so nice to see. I have been driving the 2012 GT 500 90 mi round trip to work off and on the last couple of weeks. I don't know of any Shelbys in the surrounding area so I cause somewhat of a stir most everywhere i go.

My mom had 5 brothers that settled in the Tacoma area after WW II so I grew up making lots of trips that way from SD. I always was in awe of how green and lush the area is-certainly different from the plains of the Dakotas!

Again, beautiful pictures of your lovely home and cars. Have a great time on your drive.

Getting some mods done on my car and will post pictures soon.

This is an inspiration. I think I have to get my wife a matching Ford GT I'm thinking white with blue stripes. :)

Great pictures Rob!

Has Tana been on a track yet?

No Track Yet. Tana is just getting used to all the power I added to her car over the winter. She got to put 110 miles on it today during the poker run. I was behind her the entire time and she did great. I know she got into the boost many times when we were up in the boonies on the windy twisties.

021.jpg

027.jpg

049.jpg

Edited by Grabber

Very nice! I have a question.

There is a tree/tall shrub in the kidney shaped area that appears to be an evergreen and kida looks like Cousin It from the Adams Family. What is that?

I may have to plant one or two of those here.

Love the mailbox!!!

Today was really great here just a couple hundred miles east of you. But I spent the whole day at work. Would have been a great day to drop the top and cruise. :(

Very nice! I have a question.

There is a tree/tall shrub in the kidney shaped area that appears to be an evergreen and kida looks like Cousin It from the Adams Family. What is that?

I may have to plant one or two of those here.

Love the mailbox!!!

Today was really great here just a couple hundred miles east of you. But I spent the whole day at work. Would have been a great day to drop the top and cruise. :(

It's a weeping pine tree of some sort. I planted it 9 years ago.

It was a great Cruise put on by the club NW Mustangs and Classic Fords. Thank you Kerry, Diane, Angie, Mike, John for doing all the leg work. Was GREAT to finally drive the car after a long winter and Mods that Grabber put on over the Winter. Can't wait for the Meet and Greet event and drive. Hope to see many of you here come down for it.