TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Colorado Springs Bound

NMAv

I'm moving up to Springs at the end of May, so I figure it is about time to try and organize some sort of get together, drive, track meet, meet and greet, kick tires type event. Besides knowing where Phil is in town, I have no idea how many other Shelby's are in and around there area but it would be fun to get to gether and do something, get to know the community etc Suggestions? Any annual rituals?

Jeff

I'm moving up to Springs at the end of May, so I figure it is about time to try and organize some sort of get together, drive, track meet, meet and greet, kick tires type event. Besides knowing where Phil is in town, I have no idea how many other Shelby's are in and around there area but it would be fun to get to gether and do something, get to know the community etc Suggestions? Any annual rituals?

Jeff

First, Welcome to the Great Centennial State!!!

The area is already pretty well organized. Check out the Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club.

http://shelbybreakfastclub.org/

Rick Pretzel is the CSBC contact.

JeffJ is the organizer for this area for Shelby.

Welcome! We look forward to having you around! Obviously the summer is far more active around here. We can get sometimes 30 cars together for a breakfast event. In the winter, more like 5-15 trucks and cars. But in the summer, the Shelby's come out. If you're not planning on going to Mid-America Father's Day weekend in June, you should think about getting up to Steamboat Springs Colorado for the Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up http://rmmr.org . There is a very large group of Shelby's which will be there. Always a great weekend! The weekend after that, June 22-23 is the Fun Ford Weekend at Bandimere Speedway. That will once again be a Mountain Region Team Shelby Event. Should be a very good summer!

Archived