TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Job 1 ?

vinstang

Not a GT500 but 2013 Boss 302's are arriving :happy feet: hopefully GT500's right behind.

IMG956477.jpg

Who could I slip a few Benjamins to drop my sh!t in the Gotta Have It Green tank? lol Would love to see a few more colors offered.

Order date was 3/23/12 16:50 - Check the order priority on the DORA - highest priority the dealer can assign is 10 - When the other dealership was trying to hose me with the dealer markup - they placed the order at priority 15 - just speculation on my part that they were trying to delay the order a bit so they could establish markup based on precedent. I also physically went to the dealer and requested the VIN information - I did not use the help line.

OK...it appears that my dealer is doing something very strange...the priority on the DORA for my order is 19 !! I have sent an email...mofos

OK...it appears that my dealer is doing something very strange...the priority on the DORA for my order is 19 !! I have sent an email...mofos

Keep in mind this is the first new vehicle I have ever ordered from Ford - so I am learning the process as well based on research. I will keep all up to date on the process and if the delivery date holds.

Do you know anything about the priority numbers?

To be honest, I really don't think that number means anything. Ford decides when to pull orders and also when to give the ok to buy. My first Boss has been built for over a month and just left the other day from the plant. You never know what hold up might be or anything.

To be honest, I really don't think that number means anything. Ford decides when to pull orders and also when to give the ok to buy. My first Boss has been built for over a month and just left the other day from the plant. You never know what hold up mught be or anything.

I'm starting to think the same...Ford will build and deliver your car when it happens

It's all very odd...I was told on Friday my car was scheduled to be built on 5/2...I called SVT back today to get my VIN # and they wouldn't give it to me ! I called my dealer to get the VIN and they told me they do not see the car scheduled to be built...I really don't know what to believe. I have to say the SVT guys were not helpful at all and in fact somewhat abrupt...not rude but just not forthcoming.

+ 1 on the SVT guy on the phone. He sounded like I was bothering him for the info. Little does he know that we pay his for his salary!

I also have a priority code of 10 and my order rcpt date is 3/24/12.

We wait.......

+ 2 on the SVT people, the Ford Customer Service rep was a lot better to deal with......dealer told me to expect on 05/12.......

Archived