TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Job 1 ?

vinstang

you can get the order Number on your DORA. I f you don't have one , you can get a copy from the dealer. You will need the number and vin info to get status.

I don't think you get your VIN until after the build starts

call this number1-800-392-3673 they might be able to help you just have your order number.

Called today and person said the order was in process. He did not know exactly what that mean't but thought it was not in the building stage yet but cound not give me a job1 date.

can I ask what info you have that supports 4/23 as the customer build date start?

Multiple guys with orders on other forums I belong have received 4/23 build dates for their 2013 GT500. A few more for the first week of May.

Multiple guys with orders on other forums I belong have received 4/23 build dates for their 2013 GT500. A few more for the first week of May.

Just got a call from my dealer this morning and I guess they will be starting my build (my assumption would be either today or along with the 4/23 batch). Anyone know the approximate time of build start to finsh and ready to load on the truck?

Thanks for the info....I have not heard anything from my dealer yet. Sent an email this morning asking for Job 1 date.

Just got a call from my dealer this morning and I guess they will be starting my build (my assumption would be either today or along with the 4/23 batch). Anyone know the approximate time of build start to finsh and ready to load on the truck?

Once they build it usually two to three weeks after and it should be at the dealer. Usually about 8-10 weeks from order to delivery.

Don't put too much into the scheduled build dates. I have a 3-26 build on a 13 Laguna Seca and it has not been built yet. Though 7 appeared to be shipping to dealers Monday morning.

Boss 302's are also starting to roll to dealers.

Roger

I concur with that from reading on another forum. A few of the guys have their vins. :rockon: Just can't wait to get mine. :worship:

No VIN for me yet. I placed the order on 3/20/12...the folks at SVT Performance said mine still showed in the processing stage. I asked when Job 1 was scheduled and he said that information was not for the public yet. Is this done so other muscle are manufacturers don't know when the production lines will get going for the '13 Shelby GT500 or what? Has the ZL1 build dates been released?

I just called Ford SVT to inquire about the 2013 GT500 Vert I ordered on 4/5 (that was the DORA order date ). I was told by my dealer that I was the 2nd person to buy and to expect my car on their 2nd allocation...August delivery. I was shocked when the SVT customer service guy told me mine was scheduled to be built on 5/2. There were no special deals I had with my dealer...paid MSRP and they told me straight what the deal was...needless to say Ford just blew me away with their 5/2 date. Now i just want to know how long it takes to ship a built car to NJ ????

Stopped by the dealership today - Now have VIN in hand - Estimated delivery date May 12. tick, tock, tick, tock, .................

May I asked what your order date was? I have my DORA and the order was placed on 3/20. I just called the SVT group and they had no VIN for me and no information on Job 1 dates. Seems like different Team Shelby members are getting very different information from the SVT folks. Is the number you are calling 1-800-367-3788 (option 1)?

May I asked what your order date was? I have my DORA and the order was placed on 3/20. I just called the SVT group and they had no VIN for me and no information on Job 1 dates. Seems like different Team Shelby members are getting very different information from the SVT folks. Is the number you are calling 1-800-367-3788 (option 1)?

I also called today. My order was placed 3/27 and SVT said the order was still in process but unscheduled. So he had no VIN order production date for me. So we wait.......

I also called today. My order was placed 3/27 and SVT said the order was still in process but unscheduled. So he had no VIN order production date for me. So we wait.......

It's all very odd...I was told on Friday my car was scheduled to be built on 5/2...I called SVT back today to get my VIN # and they wouldn't give it to me ! I called my dealer to get the VIN and they told me they do not see the car scheduled to be built...I really don't know what to believe. I have to say the SVT guys were not helpful at all and in fact somewhat abrupt...not rude but just not forthcoming.

Order date was 3/23/12 16:50 - Check the order priority on the DORA - highest priority the dealer can assign is 10 - When the other dealership was trying to hose me with the dealer markup - they placed the order at priority 15 - just speculation on my part that they were trying to delay the order a bit so they could establish markup based on precedent. I also physically went to the dealer and requested the VIN information - I did not use the help line.

Archived