TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fabulous Fords Forever April 22nd Knott's Berry Farm

MMcGuirk

Hi

Chime in if you are going and I will compile a list.

MM

MMcGuirk

Cali KR

pottydr

Fontech

Denstang

Blown away

Msmap

Darkside323

Cobra kids

Rag Top Day

Vapor08GT500

DDT

msr1011

Cobra567

MY500SS

SoCal SGTSC

kawwy600

• 2 months later...

Has a date been set for the 2013 show?

We are thinking about doing a family trip to Southern Calfornia (Disney, Hollywood, San Diego, etc.) next year, and if the timing is right, would love to plan our trip such that we could attend the Knott's Berry Farm show while we are there.

The alternative plan would be for Mrs. Z and I to fly into the Montery area, do the Historic races at Lagua Seca, attend the Concours at Pebble Beach, then head down the coast to meet up with the kids and Grandma for Disney, Hollywood, San Diego, etc.

....or we may do something else entirely, but at least we're thinking.

Z-man

Has a date been set for the 2013 show?

We are thinking about doing a family trip to Southern Calfornia (Disney, Hollywood, San Diego, etc.) next year, and if the timing is right, would love to plan our trip such that we could attend the Knott's Berry Farm show while we are there.

The alternative plan would be for Mrs. Z and I to fly into the Montery area, do the Historic races at Lagua Seca, attend the Concours at Pebble Beach, then head down the coast to meet up with the kids and Grandma for Disney, Hollywood, San Diego, etc.

....or we may do something else entirely, but at least we're thinking.

Z-man

It is always during the third weekend in April...keep going to their website for updates..

It is always during the third weekend in April...keep going to their website for updates..

Thanks....I'll keep checking.

Another idea we came up wiht last night was to fly into LA. Do the Disney/Hollywood 'thing' with the kids. Have them fly back home, then drive to Vegas for the 2013 Bash.

Lot's of ideas.

Archived