TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Painting Breaks

hilal

Looks great, did you use the G2???

Its painted by ford i just give them the design i want as you see I didnt want to paint the (brembo).They painted well and they warranty its will not go even in hot .

Its painted by ford i just give them the design i want as you see I didnt want to paint the (brembo).They painted well and they warranty its will not go even in hot .

Looks good but I did mine with the spray and on the car to lazy to pull them off

I bought another set (front and rear) too and had them painted RED also. But, paint Brembo on the fronts. My Ford dealer is installing them next week. Will take :camera: before and after. Yours look GREAT.

Thanks ..Can't wait to see yours .

The GT500 went into the Ford Dealer Today. Should get it back tomorrow done. Will have alot of pics. :camera:

Lucky you its going to take one day only ..main toke 2 weeks and will take the next week too ..I m waiting for my Mcleod RXT clutch to arrive ,but i did some service teal it comes i already changed front and back breaks and skinning them, changed plugs ,installs my ford racing TB and the supercharge elbow from VMP as i had a problem before with it .i also ordered a springs.So most of the job finished only waiting for clutch and springs.

Archived