TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500XX is really a code name for ........

I would like to see GT500SS

Super Snake name put on the Mustang!!!!

Hey, it could happen, it could happen! You heard Carroll say you gotta be careful with the two seater and that there a lot of those out there already. So what better to put the Super Snake name on other than the Mustang???

Hey, it could happen, it could happen! You heard Carroll say you gotta be careful with the two seater and that there a lot of those out there already. So what better to put the Super Snake name on other than the Mustang???

I'm guessing we will be guessing til the week of the 23-27th Apr. :banghead: Til then we will be :read::headscratch::lurk: and :rant: ing like kid's , spoiled kid's :banghead:

Super Snake? You mean Soul Snatcher! :car: Bye, bye Vette. :happy feet:

The SS is trademarked by GM & the SuperSnake is already being made here by Carroll Shelby so that name is already in production & can't be used.

http://www.uniqueperformance.com/supersnakeGT500E.aspx

Super Stallion I think is used by Chip Foose on his limited edition cars he makes at unique performance also so that can't be used

King Cobra.......Hhmmmmm that could be used, but I keep having flashbacks to 1977 & 1978 Mustang King Cobra II's that were.....AHhhhhhh way too fast :hysterical:

I think GT500VK should be it....Vette or Viper Killer

Super Snake would be kinda cool, but.......

I'm kinda partial to King Cobra for obvious reasons!!!

I'm going absolutely nut-farm CRAZY, with all of this secrecy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, for the love of God.......Stop this ride of anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

The SS is trademarked by GM & the SuperSnake is already being made here by Carroll Shelby so that name is already in production & can't be used.

http://www.uniqueperformance.com/supersnakeGT500E.aspx

Super Stallion I think is used by Chip Foose on his limited edition cars he makes at unique performance also so that can't be used

King Cobra.......Hhmmmmm that could be used, but I keep having flashbacks to 1977 & 1978 Mustang King Cobra II's that were.....AHhhhhhh way too fast :hysterical:

I think GT500VK should be it....Vette or Viper Killer

I like GT500KB!! :hyper:

Yep after simple deduction it's the GT500KC!!! With more than 800+ rhp, on top of the 40th package, KR type hood, Shelby Razors (but not 20X9, because that would be not as wide as stock! Have to be 20X9.5 front and 20X11 rear Razors!!) And the upgraded supercharger fits under the strut tower brace because the hood has a tad more room under it!! 4:10 rear, one piece FR driveshaft, FR short throw shifter that's going in the KR, side and window scoops too. :happy feet: :happy feet: :banvictory::banvictory: :bowdown: Oh yeah, I need to call SAI again, I called and emailed them about the 40th and still no reply at least 2 days ago. Message machine full, told to email. Must keep trying, must get on list, must not miss out, can't miss out, do'nt want to find out only making a thousand or two when five hundred are already ordered!! :banghead: Iwill be very :cry::baby: and drive my wife :kuko: Unless it is available in budget oriented stages THAT WOULD BE GREAT!! HINT,HINT!! :banghead:

Someone help :titanic::sos: I'm going to :drop: over from the anxiety of this, beam me up :kuko::reading:

*PHEW!*

I was gettin' nervous that *someone* said *something* before it's time!

Well......

Now

I :devil:

Can

Tell

You :angel:

The

Truth. :stirpot:

The

GT

XX

Stands

For

The

Special :stirpot:

Corporate

Edition

As

A

Result

Of

Cross-

Marketing, :stirpot:

Better

Known

As

Co-

Branding.

Or

Alternately

Known

As

Sharing :stirpot:

Between

Two

Brands.

GT

XX

Really

Stands

For

The

GT

:stirpot:

Ready?

Really Ready?

R-e-a-l-l-y Ready??

Okay.......

The GT 500

XeroX Edition! :redcard::hysterical:

Hey,

there's another secret out....HINT............. :stirpot: .......................READY.................................IT'S A BIG SECRET THOUGH...................................................................something to do with the owner's that installed the KB on their car............

Yes, he owns the name, but why would you want to have (2) cars on the market at the same time with the same name? IMO that would be a marketing no no.

According to the site, only 2 Super Snakes of the original 75 planned are left to build, so they're pretty much finished with that Super Snake. I don't see a problem in this particular case of using the name again. His call.

Plus, when has Carroll Shelby ever followed traditional methods? LOL!

According to the site, only 2 Super Snakes of the original 75 planned are left to build, so they're pretty much finished with that Super Snake. I don't see a problem in this particular case of using the name again. His call.

Plus, when has Carroll Shelby ever followed traditional methods? LOL!

You said it 1st.... "when has Carroll Shelby ever followed traditional methods" and who says they won't make another Super Snake production run at those kind of prices with unique when they are charging $119k, $139k & $214k?

IMO, They can make way more money selling those in tiny production runs then they ever could trying to sell them to us as an upgrade. IMO, GT500KC (King Cobra) has a nice ring to it since that name hasn't been used in sometime. I guess we will just have to wait another week or two until SAI comes out with the offical announcement of what will be offered.

IMO, GT500KC (King Cobra) has a nice ring to it since that name hasn't been used in sometime. I guess we will just have to wait another week or two until SAI comes out with the offical announcement of what will be offered.

King Cobra is a cool name to use. I assume SAI owns the rights. If they use King Cobra, I doubt they'll call it the GT500KC because the uninformed will probably think a "KC" is less of a car than a "KR". Something to do with the alphabet... I also like the name "Cobra Jet" for an engine.

Thinking about all these names, letters and numbers bring back great memories :)

If they offer a King Cobra package, do I get a discount???

KingCobra.

Nope, actually it would be the opposite.

IF they do use it, YOU would then be in violation of the trademark and subject to an automatic $100,000 CDN ADM. :redcard:

:hysterical2:

Archived