TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rare Shelby GT-H Mustang - $36500 (Hayden, ID)

2006 gt-h

Wish I Could pick this one up too!

Wanted to share if anyone in interested!! Here is the listing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rare Shelby GT-H Mustang - $36500 (Hayden, ID)

Low, low miles on collectible 2006 Shelby GT-H mustang. 40th Anniversary model for famed 1966 Shelby Hertz "Rent A Racer" mustang. This 2006 GT-H was purchased by Hertz from Ford and sent to Shelby Automotive in Las Vegas and built into a stunning high performance car. Only 500 were created, so this model is sought after by collectors and enthusiasts. Once Hertz received these back from Shelby, they were carefully rented at select airports throughout the U.S. After about a year, they were taken out of the rental fleet and auctioned to dealers and sold to the public. This car was personally selected for me by a dealer.

While most of the GT-H's were sold with 15-20k+ miles on them, this one has only 6,745 miles making it one of the lowest mileage GT-H's you'll find.

The car is all original and has detailed paperwork from Ford, Hertz and Shelby. The car runs perfectly and is in very good condition. It has been kept covered and seldom driven. Shelby modifications include race suspension, engine mods, hood, exhaust, styling, sirius radio and more. Why pay about the same for a new GT, when you can invest in something special?

If you want a car that is a thrill to drive, turns heads and sounds great- look no farther. Get ready for summer.

Serious only.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

5Hc5X65J43n03M63Jac2p7d127fb394fd1714.jpg5N35K25Jb3n13G43Kec2p964bbc94c6d81f97.jpg5Id5Fe5Hf3Gb3K63I2c2p40e7d62516461a19.jpg5Gd5S55J73K93Fc3L6c2p5b2ec9e3b34c193b.jpg

Dammit, I drove through Hayden on December 27th, 2011 on my way to buy a 93 5.0 GT. If I would have know about this car I would have stopped to check it out. Only 16 months out of sync, dang. :boxing: <------------ I couldn't find an Emoticon that I liked in this particular spot so I threw this one in there.

QSS

you guys are killing me. who cares what the milage is. when your dead and gone your children are going to drive the s___t out of

your cars and say wow dad should have enjoyed this more. my opinion..

:worship:

Archived