TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Selling my Business to Run For Office

I have sold a couple of my other "Side Businesses" so I have decided NOT to Sell "POST TITLE CUSTOMS" But I am still going to for Run for City Commissioner here in Tallahassee.

I am working on a special Limited Edition "SMI" Package just for 2012 Model Harley-Davidson Sportsters that will include a nice Donation to the "Carroll Shelby Foundation". I will keep you all posted.

Harley at Club Pick-Nic 10-15-11 008.JPG

Harley at Club Pick-Nic 10-15-11 010.JPG

Harley at Club Pick-Nic 10-15-11 011.JPG

Harley at Club Pick-Nic 10-15-11 008.JPG

Harley at Club Pick-Nic 10-15-11 010.JPG

Harley at Club Pick-Nic 10-15-11 011.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I'm just tired of all the BS and Corruption and my friends have been telling me "instead of complaining about it, do something about it" so I am.

I can be your enforcer !!! I promise to be low key about my work :drool:

The TV Show "Shark Tank" is one of my favorite shows so I decided to redesign the Sale of my Business using what they do on the Show. One of the key changes is, I'm keeping the "SMI" H-D Sportster Motorcycle.

I think Casey Anthony would be a great campaign manager she can draw a crowd. I heard OJ is bored in jail so we can get him to do cold calls. That should get you some attention and only a couple of death threats. But that's where I come in and slap some non participating voters in to your kind open arms. Hey if I got Obama elected your a sure shot.

P. S remember you can trust me I'm a cop ;-)

I think Casey Anthony would be a great campaign manager she can draw a crowd. I heard OJ is bored in jail so we can get him to do cold calls. That should get you some attention and only a couple of death threats. But that's where I come in and slap some non participating voters in to your kind open arms. Hey if I got Obama elected your a sure shot.

P. S remember you can trust me I'm a cop ;-)

You had me until you said this............................... :hysterical2:

• 2 weeks later...

I Sold a couple other Side Businesses and decided to keep "POST TITLE CUSTOMS". I am going to put all of my remaining Businesses under one umbrella "David T Hawkins Enterprises". I will be offering a special edition of the "SMI" H-D Sportster, limited to just 10 units and I will be making Donations to the Carroll Shelby Foundation with each one sold. I will keep everyone posted.

Now, David.....

Yeah, I decided to keep two of the Businesses. I really didn't want to sell PTC and luckily now I don't have to. :yahoo: I dropped the Designs from 10 to just 2 to make it easier.

Archived