TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSX7076 made it in The 289 Register Magazine

MY500SS

Nice! Very cool to be selected for this. Where can we find the full article? I read as much as I could, but the second page was pretty tough.

You have a great collection. Can't wait to read about your Europe trip.

Nice! Very cool to be selected for this. Where can we find the full article? I read as much as I could, but the second page was pretty tough.

You have a great collection. Can't wait to read about your Europe trip.

Thanks.

The article is one page. The other page discusses events in 2012. The Europe trip will be epic and I'll be hooking up with the 289 Register gang at the Le Mans Classic.

Dan Dan The Shelby Man!!!!!! That is way toooooo cooooool!!!!!!!!

BUDMAN........................... :superhero:

This little Cobra gets tons of attention and peoples favorite feature is...........drum roll please..........the removable steering wheel. Yep, all thanks to Budman. :salute:

Seems being able to get in the car is pretty dang important to folks. :hysterical2:

Hope all is well my friend.

Thats very cool Dan, congrats to both you and Marji (mandatory props for uber supportive bride)

:rockon:

Thanks Tom................props to Marji always helps with the next car purchased.

"but Marji, if you don't let me buy the Ford GT the guys at TS will your not cool"............Yep, that should do it. :hysterical:

Archived