TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Look like I'll be joining in your forum area soon!

JeffIsHereToo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Jeff!

Your new ride is beautiful, enjoy your life together with her!

You thought that was odd too that he called his SGT a guy. LOL

I perfer to call mine a beast its not really a girl or a GUY its more of a Beastly creature.

You thought that was odd too that he called his SGT a guy. LOL

I perfer to call mine a beast its not really a girl or a GUY its more of a Beastly creature.

Must we revisit the past? <_<

Not sure what I'm going to call this one cause it sure is a beastly creature! :rockon:

Must we revisit the past? <_<

Not sure what I'm going to call this one cause it sure is a beastly creature! :rockon:

Sorry.... didn't mean to bring up old memories. To be honest I am a little Jealous that you got a Grabber Blue 302 before I got mine. I ordered mine back in November/Decemeber and it was built on the first day the 2013's were built and mine is still sitting in some rail yard in Michigan......Its driving me NUTS.

In the meantime I took the SGT out this weekend and had a stalker follow me and then I turned off to check out a water fall and then turned back around and there he was again then he jumped out in front of my car and said is this a Real Shelby.........I laughed and said "Well, Yes it is" then he kept going on and on how cool the car was, It kind of freaked me out. I bet you will get all sorts of stalkers with the Grabber Blue 302. Looking forward to meeting you in Tulsa.

Great color and I really like the 70's style for the 2013.I wish I still had my rotisserie restored 70 Grabber Blue Boss 302 . I am soooo glad Ford decided to bring her back. The red key and real side pipes will make you think you're in the pits @ a grand-am race, just too cool. Drive down the drive way and you're think it's pit lane. Get on the road " look for cops " and it's turn one @ Road Atlanta !!! I am lucky I live one mile from the interstate cause the on ramp is the back stretch @ Road Atlanta, just let her stretch her legs.

post-9597-0-91464700-1333628998_thumb.jpg

post-9597-0-91464700-1333628998_thumb.jpg

Archived